First recorded push up in history?

Peekaboo Fuzzy

• Members

I had hurt my wrist, thats why I got em. It doesn't even faze em.

Besides helping your wrists out, do you feel any benefits in your chest? I've been on the fence about getting a set of those...didn't know if it was another one of those gimmicks or if it is actually legit.

• Members

I did a little research. According to wickipedia the term was first used between 1905-11. Also called a "press up". Still, seems like an easy thing to discover; must have occured way before the term was used. Heck even a caveman could do it and probably alot of them. Here might be a topic for another thread....how much more physical strengh did cavemen have then us?

• Members

Besides helping your wrists out, do you feel any benefits in your chest? I've been on the fence about getting a set of those...didn't know if it was another one of those gimmicks or if it is actually legit.

Oh yea. If you follow the courses and routines, you will see the diff. You can also order advance courses.

• Members

I did a little research. According to wickipedia the term was first used between 1905-11. Also called a "press up". Still, seems like an easy thing to discover; must have occured way before the term was used. Heck even a caveman could do it and probably alot of them. Here might be a topic for another thread....how much more physical strengh did cavemen have then us?

{censored} anyone who's ever laid down has done a pushup at least once.

Archived