UK /Euro May 09 SPAM Thread

justcrash

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier 2005 3-Channel Model for sale.

Only gigged a few times by myself and I belive original owner only used it in studio. Amp is immaculate and and comes with Footswitch, slips, cables, box and all original documents.

Looking for

• Members

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier 2005 3-Channel Model for sale.

Only gigged a few times by myself and I belive original owner only used it in studio. Amp is immaculate and and comes with Footswitch, slips, cables, box and all original documents.

Looking for

• Members

On ebay UK:

3582458874_4c68e6f436_o.jpg

Professionally circuit-bent Casio PT-82 keyboard

[YOUTUBE]SotKs64_l7Y[/YOUTUBE]

3582459604_7fc535fb25_o.jpg

Korg Kaoss Pad KP2

3582459738_7e73154d68_o.jpg

Roland GI-10 Guitar / Pitch to MIDI Interface

3560621692_53b94240f6.jpg

Blocks & Binding Fender Jazzmaster (Japan)

3559805171_7cece7aaef.jpg

Fender USA Strat Plus Piezo-acoustic bridge & Lace Sensors, Sperzel locking tuners

3560874442_592e3e572f.jpg

Boss TU-2 Tuner

3560875870_56547eab30.jpg

Boss ME-50B Bass Multi-FX

3560874590_4865bd4735.jpg

Stereo Pair Small Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser mics (ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar)

• Members

Due to the recent Suhr acquisition, I'm considering offloading my Jap Market only Tokai Love Rock.

This is not an LS model as I understand but a replica of the 1959 Les Paul that Tokai made limited numbers of for the Jap market only obviously this is a made in Jpapan guitar and also has a long tenon neck. The original owner paid

• Members

Used Fishman piezo 'acoustic' pickup system for a strat 2 point trem guitar. Comes with the pre-amp module, replacement stereo jack socket and stereo Y cable to send the piezo signal to an acoustic amp. I bought it on ebay a couple of years back and it didn't fit the (non-fender) guitar I wanted to use it with, so I've never fitted it, but AFAIK it's all there and ready to fit. I have a Godin xtSA now and so it's surplus to requirements.

• Members

Made in the USA late '80s/early '90s, it's basicly a stock "hot rodded" JCM 800 2204, with 6L6 power tubes, fx loop, and 8 "response modification" switches (gain 1, gain 2, comp, low 1, low 2, mid, hi 1, hi 2)...

Very good conditions, looking for 350

• Members

I'll also take offers on my Madamp A15MkI. Built it from the deluxe kit - comes with pre-drilled and painted chassis and better pots than the standard kit - about 3 years ago, it sounds like a brownface fender on channel 1 and high-gain fender on channel 2. 15 VERY loud watts from 2 6V6s, effects loop, separate tone controls for clean and gain channels, 8 and 16 ohm speaker output, space for channel switching relays + foot switch socket. Global controls: fat switch, raw plus 2 levels of power amp smoothing. Big Hair loved this amp when it was up at his place a couple of years back - there might even be a recording of it through a 'blue' floating around still.

It's currently built into a substantial naked ply 1X12 combo cab fitted with an (almost new) G12H. I'll sell it as a separate amp or with the cab + speaker. The current *kit* is 279 euros plus shipping from Germany. I'm looking for around