Is Joe Stump for real?

Mr R Gecko

• Members

If my dad did that I would definitely think he's cool (especially with the wig)
:idk:

wouldn't you
:cop:

:lol:

Hmm, he's pretty sloppy in that vid, he sounds much cleaner on discs, I guess he figures out a way to eq out that awful pick attack sound (this is why I never play dunlop stubbies, they get that horrible whoosh sound). I also like how he uses circular picking just like Yngwie :lol: except he doesn't have nearly the otherworldy smoothness of Yngwie. I still can't imagine telling my non guitar playing friends that I am going to play a little Rapid Fire Rondo to really get the party rocking :o but then again I doubt I'd bust out any Yngwie songs to rock out to either (the singing really cheeses up the music IMHO) :facepalm:

• Members

Stump is {censored}ing funny and with serious psycho problems.He copies everything(looks, gear piece by piece, style etc) from Malmsteen, and have a explanation for everything that sometimes even "happens" to be the same as Malmsteen but never in connection to Malm.

He is obsessive about Malmsteen but hide(try so) or do not recognize that.

Yeah, that was coherent.

• Members

He has changed his name.... to Joosiath Stuumpteen!

he seems a low budget Yngwie, whats he rocking in the car hood photo, a 350z? Yeez.... at least Michael Angelo Batio uses cream rinse every so often...

bucket idolizes YM but doesn't try to be him, one Yngwie is enough (he used to be 1.5 but he dropped a ton of weight cause his fingers rubbed together too much)

• 10 years later...
  • Members
On 5/8/2009 at 7:47 PM, tedmich said:

He has changed his name.... to Joosiath Stuumpteen!

he seems a low budget Yngwie, whats he rocking in the car hood photo, a 350z? Yeez.... at least Michael Angelo Batio uses cream rinse every so often...

bucket idolizes YM but doesn't try to be him, one Yngwie is enough (he used to be 1.5 but he dropped a ton of weight cause his fingers rubbed together too much)

LOL

• 1 year later...