song feedback?

CarmenJuandeago

• Members

Really? lol

Shredgaze, eh?

Well, I really like it anyway. Have you ever heard the song Long Long Long by the Beatles (George Harrison)? That's what your song reminded me of.

hah well i guess now i feel pretty good about myself (being compared to the beatles with the 5th real song you've written!)

• Members

Yeah, well, it just had the same feel to me...this kind of really soft, vague, trippy sound. I do think if you want to actually do something with this particular song though, that you might want to up the volume a bit. The fact you really can't hear it wastes it, you know? (or maybe I'm just deaf, lol)

• Members

Yeah, well, it just had the same feel to me...this kind of really soft, vague, trippy sound. I do think if you want to actually do something with this particular song though, that you might want to up the volume a bit. The fact you really can't hear it wastes it, you know? (or maybe I'm just deaf, lol)

i think the vocals are perfectly audible..... listen to loveless and my bloody valentine and you'll see my point of reference

Archived