Lost Inside

grace_slick

• Members

This is probably the last newbie from me for a while. Christmas things and interstate visits and all.

I was trying for a more airy, Goldfrapp feel (again)...maybe I'm getting a bit closer to it...I don't know. I also noticed, in passing, that a lot of my songs begin with the letter L.

And actually, I'm not sure if this sounds too much like another one of mine, Escape From the Heart. Crapola.

www.soundclick.com/auntacidfeaturingeunicehairburger

Lost Inside

Waitin for

Somebody to

Do for me

What I

• Members

it's too emo.

and then there's no strong hook.

What?

It's beautiful. No funny stuff with this one.....just your wonderful voice and some seriously emotive lyrics.

I have enjoyed listening to you progess through this phase, Grace. This is a well written song, a culmination of what you have been doing recently.....very strong. Tori Amos has nothing on you, girl!

When they finally find you (don't laugh, it could happen) you'll need to put a band together for the road. I'm a pretty good bass player and I can do harmonies like you read about.:cool:

• Members

LOL! I hate nobody. I just find emos amusingly silly. They wallow in their own self pity and have made it a culture of self indulgence based on their own inner boredom, feelings of inadequacy and dissatisfaction. Then for some reason made the connection between these feelings and dyeing their hair black, leaving it stringy, and wearing odd clothes

• Members

There's something really weird going on with the piano that makes it difficult for me to listen to the song, and there are clicks/pops at regular intervals :-( The piano sounds like it's a riff that was played one time and then copied using midi with no pedal? It has some kind of a weird herkey jerkey feel to it that made it impossible for me to appreciate what may have otherwise been a nice song.

Archived