Gunter glieben glauchen globen

jnurp

• Members

^ Offspring have to be one of the worst bands of the last 25 years. If i had to list the 5 worst artists since 1984 they would be in the top 5. {censored} songs, {censored} gutiar playing, {censored} singing, out of tune harmonies, just pure unadulterated grade A five star {censored}.

• Members
^ Offspring have to be one of the worst bands of the last 25 years. If i had to list the 5 worst artists since 1984 they would be in the top 5. {censored} songs, {censored} gutiar playing, {censored} singing, out of tune harmonies, just pure unadulterated grade A five star {censored}.

I like their solos...:cry:

• Members

Nickelback

Avril Lavigne

Staind

Creed

Audioslave

Nope.

• Members

LOL

Let us see what you listen to... :lol:

And FYI, simple, straightforward and energetic doesn't mean {censored}ty. I like listening to them from time to time. And I'm a big Paul Simon, Stevie Wonder, Zeppelin and Dire Straits fan. So I know what great musicianship is.

• Members

Nickelback

Avril Lavigne

Staind

Creed

Audioslave

Nope.

thats a damn good list thar, but switch out audioslave because they did have a few decent tunes for offspring and there was some other band from the mid 90's i couldnt stand. Something with candle in it i think, god they sucked so bad and its not candlemass, i love teh fro man.

edit: just thought of that band, candlebox...just awful.

• Members
LOL

Let us see what you listen to...
:lol:

And FYI, simple, straightforward and energetic doesn't mean {censored}ty. I like listening to them from time to time. And I'm a big Paul Simon, Stevie Wonder, Zeppelin and Dire Straits fan. So I know what great musicianship is.

kanye west
lil weezy
st anger era metallica
michael Bolton
Kenny G
Kid Rock
ICP

i think these artists define great musicianship.

• Members

thats a damn good list thar, but switch out audioslave because they did have a few decent tunes for offspring and there was some other band from the mid 90's i couldnt stand. Something with candle in it i think, god they sucked so bad and its not candlemass, i love teh fro man.

edit: just thought of that band, candlebox...just awful.

Actually, my own list fails. Swap Audioslave for Limp Bizkit.

• Members

Actually, my own list fails. Swap Audioslave for Limp Bizkit.

Wow, after that change I think your list is pretty airtight.

Also, I hate rock of ages, and now I'm mad cause this thread reminded me of it, off to kick babies, back in a bit.

• Members

While they ain't no Clapton (hehehehe) I think they are an awesome band. They do one thing really well and that is rock the heck out. :evil:

• Members
Rise up gather 'round.

We're gonna rock this place to the ground

Burn it up, go for broke

Watch this place go up in smoke.
:thu:

What {censored}ed up lyrics site did you get that off of?

Rise up, gather 'round
Rock this place to the ground
Burn it up, let's go for broke
Watch the night go up in smoke,
Rock on.

Archived