Goodbye

rockinrobby

• Members

The "tool" the dukie of doom is allowed too much free reign here for me...

I believe in free speech? But by the same token? People shouldn't be able to yell NI**ER at someone. Or yell F@G! at someone?

You have invited someone in to your living room who is "the epitomie" of racism, sexism, and intolerance on many levels... I cannot be part of a community who welcomes someone so despicable as one of their own?

Yes, the Internet is open to all? I am making a choice to leave...

Blew may count his blessings... We have not always been on the best of terms...

But if he values a piece of {censored} like "the Dukie of ass" over an actual contributing member as myself? Or others who are SERIOUSLY put of by this piece of human waste who is given free reign? Then Blew can have Dukie "for dinner..." I hope it tastes good...

I for one won't be associated with a site that tolerates someone this low...

Enjoy

I hope everyone else does well with your music?

And I hope you all associate with people with whom you would like to be associated? And if those people are the aforementioned? Well... I hope you consider that "choice" carefully... Because it is your choice to associate with a tool like this? If he posts here? And the moderators allow it? And "encourage it?" Then you encourage it...

I'm better than that... Better than Blue? Better than you if you support, tolerate? And encourage the bull{censored} posted by the dukie of doom... If you do so? You are no different than is he...

I'm pretty confident you will all celebrate Dukie? And laugh at me for leaving in disgust? That is the nature of the internet... However? You should all check yourselves before you do so... Because you're making a bad mistake.

• Members

No, he's not insane.

And neither are you, though when you two get together in your little post wars, BOTH of you come across as less than perfectly balanced individuals.

I only tolerate you, Duke, because you DO genuinely seem to be passionate about your music. This is the only reason. If not, I don't know why you'd be here. Everything else APART from the music that you portray on this forum, to me, is nothing but a complete waste of time and energy, and while some of it CAN be amusing, it is also hurtful and abusive.

• Members

Blue has allowed the sewer to open up and to pour freely on to this forum? And until he stops it? Or "at least tries?" No one should tolerate the bull{censored} that is allowed to flow freely through this sewer... No one should allow it... And all who do not oppose it? Support it...

Since the vast majority of people who read here, actually do not post her? Because the vast majority really don't care one way, or the other? 90 plus percent, which means you? You don't care...

• Members

So as long as the rantings "of a mad man?" are valued? And supported? And encouraged? Over others who are not mad? Then this may not be a comfortable destination/location for someone who finds something other than,

"you suck!" "I hate you!"

"Your music sucks ass!!"

"I like songs about rough sex!"

Etc...

I mean Please? Really? REALLY? R E EA L L Y?

Jesus! If this is what you people want? slash are looking for? The THANK GOD you are looking at my ass!! Because? Well... re-read everything written before?

• Members

+1

+2.

This place seems to be home for most here. How's that expression go? Once you've got a job your first responsibility to yourself is to find a job? There are other forums, robby. Look around and better days to you.

• Members

The internet being the wide open menagerie that it is, there are going to be weirdos. Banning someone for bad behavior is a worth while thing to consider. But to me, I ignore threads and posts by people who have offended my sensitivities. They become invisible. I'm not going to let a bad apple spoil what i come here (there, and everywhere) for.

The bad apples become invisible. Let them waste their time typing away their silly manifestos to a world that completely ignores them.

That's their fitting reward.

• Members

I would like to celebrate all the mature, sensible forum members who do get along with each other, who treat each other with respect and tolerance and who, if they suspect they're not going to get along with some other forum member, simply avoid friction with that other member.

Those are the folks I really enjoy working for in this unpaid job for which I did not volunteer.

Some people, sadly, cannot bring themselves to act like mature adults. I won't miss them.

Now, assuming that everyone has had their say, I'm going to close this thread.

PS... if anyone has any concerns that I haven't 'played fairly' as moderator in this forum, I would strongly encourage them to send me a personal message and I will be happy to share with them the facts of the matter --particularly since those facts have been grossly and repeatedly mischaracterized in public.

Archived