Adrenaline Rush - An Instrumental Tune

DrumPicks

• Members

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, this is my first post ever so if I posted this in a wrong place, don't fill the thread with flames :(

Anyway, here's a tune I wrote 3 years ago, and won a composition contest with it. I have to add my brother to the credits because he drummed on it and inspired me with some cool ideas.

Tell me what you think!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Actually not another forum but a place of honor in the July SW Forum Showcase.

As SrMeowMeow alludes, the Songwriting Forum has pretty strict on-topic-only rules that restrict threads pretty much either to discussions of songwriting issues and craft and the posting of original songwriting in progress (or at the Is it finished? point). The reason we developed the rules was to keep the focus on the actual writing and critiquing rather than finding new fans and building listenership. Those latter activities are good and necessary, but the purpose is very different, the artist should probably be targeting the general music loving populations instead of just songwriters and -- the real reason -- when a forum opens itself up to promo posting, it usually quite quickly becomes clogged with Hey, check out my tune! threads with just the OP and no one responding except an occasional, Yo! You rock. Check out my tune!

Which is my long way of saying, Welcome to the Songwriting Forum! :thu:

EDIT: see next post.

• Members

Oops. That didn't work out. I forgot that the oldest post goes to the top no matter what and since I just created this month's Showcase thread... your post went to the very top -- above the explanation of what the Showcase is all about. Dang.

I have a new idea. Back in a moment.

OK. I'm going to have to close (lock) this thread but what you can do is re-post into this thread: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2799117-July-2011-SHOWCASE-Thread-Finished-work-videos-career-news-BSP-gossip...

Sorry about the confusion. I was trying to be clever. Sometimes I get ahead of myself on that one. ;)

Archived