• 2 months later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by wrongnote85 View Post
so....

anyone wanna take a stab at this one?

I will! As long as you're comfortable with the prospect that it will likely sound nothing like the original. :p
That's not a slight - it's just that I don't think I can physically do it as is right now, and don't have the time to devote to training myself to be able to do it as is. The closest I think I could get is more of a Ministry vibe.. but will probably end up somewhere completely different and probably strange.

Supply me with a download and a lyric sheet and I'll try to get it done by the end of the month, I mean year. smile.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsofBirds View Post
I will! As long as you're comfortable with the prospect that it will likely sound nothing like the original. :p
That's not a slight - it's just that I don't think I can physically do it as is right now, and don't have the time to devote to training myself to be able to do it as is. The closest I think I could get is more of a Ministry vibe.. but will probably end up somewhere completely different and probably strange.

Supply me with a download and a lyric sheet and I'll try to get it done by the end of the month, I mean year. smile.gif
the lyrics are in the video description on youtube. just hit the youtube button at the bottom right of the player and it will take you to the page with the lyrics. if you're serious about wanting to do it shoot me a PM and i'll get you a DL.

Archived