Gibson hit an all fail high - Gibson Hendrix Strat

DVaz

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
And yet Gibson misses out on reissuing the MIII. What a bag of {censored}ing moranz.

HERE HERE, indeed good sir!!! :thu::cool:

This Hendrix Gibson strat BS is enough to make me want to go back to Jacksons, this is proof indeed Gibson is now truly ruled by the "almighty dollar". Eff them... The horse they rode in and their little doggy too. :wave::D

• Members

Now, what fender need to do isnt copy any gibson shape, its make a strat thats set neck, mahogany body and neck, optional maple top, fixed bridge, 24.75 scale option, and put something out that gives people that are disgusted with gibson a fender gibson in all but shape, and gibson can finally die.

• Members

Now, what fender need to do isnt copy any gibson shape, its make a strat thats set neck, mahogany body and neck, optional maple top, fixed bridge, 24.75 scale option, and put something out that gives people that are disgusted with gibson a fender gibson in all but shape, and gibson can finally die.

I would buy that in a heartbeat:love:

• Members

No joke, that is my dream guitar... Imagine, a Srat that sounds like a LP but actually has good upper fret access, and doesn't cost 10 billion $$$$ :cop:

• Members

Wasn't that what the Stratosonic was a few years ago?

Archived