Lurker braving an introduction....

FoonkySteve

• Members

Hello!:wave:

My Name is Steve, from Scotland, and i usually hang out on the HCEG forum.

I've been reading (lurking) through the threads here for a few weeks now, and i have already learned a ton! So thanks for that guys n gals! :thu:

I am primarily (like most) a Guitarist, but i dabble on whatever i can get my hands on. I love to write and record, and do so whenever i get a spare hour. My biggest weakness is writing lyrics, i do have a few rough ideas i have recorded i would love to get some feedback/input on, so i'll get them up as soon as i can.

I want to grow and get better at these writing/composing shenanegans, this place seems to be a good fit, and you all seem to be a friendly bunch.

As for now, thanks again for the help, and ill hopefully see y'all out there. :):thu:

• Members

Hello!
:wave:

My Name is Steve, from Scotland, and i usually hang out on the HCEG forum.

I've been reading (lurking) through the threads here for a few weeks now, and i have already learned a ton! So thanks for that guys n gals!
:thu:

I am primarily (like most) a Guitarist, but i dabble on whatever i can get my hands on. I love to write and record, and do so whenever i get a spare hour. My biggest weakness is writing lyrics, i do have a few rough ideas i have recorded i would love to get some feedback/input on, so i'll get them up as soon as i can.

I want to grow and get better at these writing/composing shenanegans, this place seems to be a good fit, and you all seem to be a friendly bunch.

As for now, thanks again for the help, and ill hopefully see y'all out there.
:):thu:

Hi Steve! And welcome... I recognize you from the HCEG forum. Post away... couple of tips: post your lyrics with your demo (it helps). Also, start offering feedback on other's posted material and you'll be more likely to get feedback on your own.

• Members

Hi Steve! And welcome... I recognize you from the HCEG forum. Post away... couple of tips: post your lyrics with your demo (it helps). Also, start offering feedback on other's posted material and you'll be more likely to get feedback on your own.

Thanks Bee3! :thu: I will post the very few lyrics i do have. I'll contribute as much as possible, but i really dont think i could ever offer advice on lyrics to anyone :)

• Members

Thanks Bee3!
I will post the very few lyrics i do have. I'll contribute as much as possible, but i really dont think i could ever offer advice on lyrics to anyone
:)

Shhh... I feel the same way.

In all seriousness, I struggle with lyrics myself. That's why I'm here. :)

• Members

Thanks Bee3!
I will post the very few lyrics i do have. I'll contribute as much as possible, but i really dont think i could ever offer advice on lyrics to anyone
:)

Hello there! Do join in, even if you don't consider yourself able to give advice im sure its in there somewhere.... you will soon see that certain words just dont feel or sound right in peoples songs... and in these cases just chime in... the person posting the song can choose to ignore you if needs be.... but you may just stumble on something that got missed.

• Members

Hello there! Do join in, even if you don't consider yourself able to give advice im sure its in there somewhere.... you will soon see that certain words just dont feel or sound right in peoples songs... and in these cases just chime in... the person posting the song can choose to ignore you if needs be.... but you may just stumble on something that got missed.

not to mention going through the effort of trying to give advice to others, even if you don't think it is great, will get your song writing wheels turning

• Members

Hi FoonkySteve!

I look forward to hearing your songs and your comments.

LCK

Hi LCK! Thanks, i really enjoyed your lyrics a while back 'the anatomy of the human body' (sorry if thats not the right title), but i really really liked that angle :thu:

I hope to have some work up asap, it was supposed to be last night, but i got caught up, maybe tonight? Although i have a busy night ahead again, definately by the weekend if not before.

Anyhoooo........ Thanks again to all of you for the advice and very warm welcome. Tis much appreciated!

FoonkySteve

Archived