Bugera BC30 is Matchless DC30 clone?

TheEsupremacy

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

im not really a fan of this company making money by piggybacking others before them. It feels like some douchebag rap producer stealing 70's music in loops and making millions off of it.

Like everyone has already pointed out in this forum before, everbody has been copying amps/ciruits for decades. I'll give you this though, Bugera is getting pretty ballsy about it.

• Members

Like everyone has already pointed out in this forum before, everbody has been copying amps/ciruits for decades. I'll give you this though, Bugera is getting pretty ballsy about it.

lawsuits, including losts ones, are nothing new to the man. Too bad the fines/penalties aren't enough to stop him.

• Members

im not really a fan of this company making money by piggybacking others before them. It feels like some douchebag rap producer stealing 70's music in loops and making millions off of it.

Kinda like when a cover band plays everyone else's music at a gig and gets paid for it, huh?

:poke:

• Members

Why? That's what the entire industry does. Hell Matchles couldn't even be bothered to change the name of the amp they were copying. AC30, DC30...come on now. I hear next year Ford is going to release the Kamaro SSS.

• Members
Why? That's what the entire industry does. Hell Matchles couldn't even be bothered to change the name of the amp they were copying. AC30, DC30...come on now. I hear next year Ford is going to release the Kamaro SSS.

and Uli reverse engineered something once, even copying the user's manual and missed a couple spots changing the service phone numbers. The original company was getting service calls from owners of the Behr product.

Archived