My Storm

bee3

• Members

Thank you. I have an updated version of this, but likely will post tomorrow... I have some work to do on the ending. I've decided to keep the sparse arrangement of the verses as it accomplishes what I intended... which was to do something I never do and keep it sparse. :) I tried reverting back to the fingerpicking guitar but just couldn't get into it. :idk:

The bridge and end however are all kinds of lushy.

• Members

Thank you. I have an updated version of this, but likely will post tomorrow... I have some work to do on the ending. I've decided to keep the sparse arrangement of the verses as it accomplishes what I intended... which was to do something I never do and keep it sparse.
:)
I tried reverting back to the fingerpicking guitar but just couldn't get into it.
:idk:

The bridge and end however are all kinds of lushy.

VERY much looking forward to hearing this!

• Members

Hi somedress2011,

this is my third time to be here, i am happy there too, i am from smiley Wales.

Thanks for posting those lovely pictures of wedding dresses and all they were. It's what dreams are made of. Well when I say dreams I mean f***ing Nightmares!

You will find your post being moved from this section of the forum because it is in the wrong place.

In fact I would go so far as to say in the wrong web site.

Do you think a hairy arsed musician is going to be shopping for a wedding dress at Harmony Central?........ I think not!

Perhaps you could accompany your post with a rendition of "Meet me at Tianamen square and we'll shoot the breeze"...........Other suggestions most welcome.........

• Moderators

somedress, the real question is whether you prefer the languid feel of my first version or the starkness of the second version. Anxiously awaiting your response.

-B3

The chenille-like simplicity and softness of the first

Or the more structured yet ginghamesque flow of the second.

• Members

The chenille-like simplicity and softness of the first

Or the more structured yet ginghamesque flow of the second.

Maybe I can take it in a more cluttered, flannelesque direction.

I was in bed last night by 8pm with flu-like symptoms. No progress on the song. I hate when that happens.

Archived