Chivas Regal vs Jack Daniel's?

Badside

• Members

I just bought myself another bottle of Laphroaig 10, Im still undecided if I like the Ardbeg 10 better or not. I had a couple of bottles of the Laph 10, then went off on a tangent trying Talisker, Macallan, Cragganmore, Balvenie DoubleWood, Lagavulin 16, and then bought a bottle of the Ardbeg 10, it is VERY similar to the Laph, very peaty and very smokey, and at first I still preferred the Laph better, but now after having almost finished off the Ardbeg, and getting another bottle of the Laph 10, I think I might have found my favorite, I think the Ardbeg inches out the Laph 10, but just by a cunt hair. :)

WOW, holy run-on sentence Batman!!!!! LOL 14 comma's :) WTF

• Members

sipping some of this on the rocks right now. Good shit!

dickel12-thumb.jpg

This is fucking weird Jason. I'm literally finishing off a handle of this right now. I gotta be honest though, I think it tastes like shit. But it was cheap! :D

Still though, great minds and all... :)

Normally I shoot Jameson in a bar, but I prefer Makers or Crown as well. This Dickel shit mixes well with coke though.

• Members

This is fucking weird Jason. I'm literally finishing off a handle of this right now. I gotta be honest though, I think it tastes like shit. But it was cheap!
:D

Still though, great minds and all...
:)

Normally I shoot Jameson in a bar, but I prefer Makers or Crown as well. This Dickel shit mixes well with coke though.

Nice!!! I think it's good but yeah, I'd much rather have some MM or CR.

I know there is no show after ampfest but we're still gonna fucking party brother!!!! :thu:

• Members

Nice!!! I think it's good but yeah, I'd much rather have some MM or CR.

I know there is no show after ampfest but we're still gonna fucking party brother!!!!
:thu:

We're gonna get fucking hammered and y'know it! :D

Dave and Stacy are staying at my house but I got an extra bed in one of the other rooms now, so if you need a place to crash you're always welcome!

• Members

We're gonna get fucking hammered and y'know it!
:D

Dave and Stacy are staying at my house but I got an extra bed in one of the other rooms now, so if you need a place to crash you're always welcome!

I figure by the time we're done even a tile floor would be good enough to pass out on.

• Members

When it comes to cheap whiskey nothing beats:

Old-Crow-Bourbon.jpg

Seriously! :love: This was litterally my first introduction to whiskey...my grandma would shove two tablespoons down my throat every time I coughed. That's also the only reason I prefer my spirits room temp. :cop:

• Members

For some reason the dark stuff... I just can't. Don't know why.

Vodka and
Tequila
is akin to drinking water to me.

Seems like whiskey (be it Tennesse, Scotch, Bourbon, whatever) is the perfect middle.

I used to drink 2-3 Vodka-Redbull before a gig (I wake up early so by the time we hit the stage, all I'm thinking about is sleeping).

Now I just down 1 or 2 shots of Jack and I'm ready to rock in the minute!

Tequila is dark when aged (in fact, it's best when aged). And not all tequila brands are created equal :poke::thu:

Archived