I tried

erikahawkins

• Members

My boyfriend and I lasted for almost 2 years. As an anniversary gift, I thought of writing a song for him. It was supposed to be my first time to write a song. But before I finished the song, he died on a car crash.

The song was left unfinished. It has been a year now. I don't know, all the interest of making one for him simply died with him.

• Moderators

I sorry.

If you are thinking about (and by posting here it apears you might) writing this song again. Why not call it "I Tried". As in, I tried to give this to you in person, but now I'll give it to you ion memory. I'm sorry for your loss. But must be beyond difficult.

• Members

Sometimes we make art trying to understand tragedy.

Even if you're not ready now, you may be able to write this song in the future. Maybe you could write about other topics until you feel ready to deal with the intense emotions that tragedy no doubt stirs in you.

Hang in there.

:)

• Members

You do all realise this is spam for adultsearch?!

A fine, trusting bunch you are
;)

Don't be afraid to drop the dime on these jerks, guys. Just click the little triangle icon in the bottom of the offender's avatar area and it'll alert me that that post is flagged. I'll take it from there.

This one is particularly foul, since it used a tearjerker ploy in the first post.

I was afraid I smelled the whiff of rotten spam, but, you know, what if you're wrong? However, the spam for the dating service in 'her' second post makes it clear that "Erika" was just pulling a fast one.

Archived