Fffuuuuuuuuuu.. Food poisoning from out of date Orange Juice?

conaghy

• Members

IS that you in your avatar?

IF so I hate you. Your wrist goes BACKWARDS. you mf'er. I can BARELY make mine go stright up and down on the fretboard...most often..nearly always...I'm angled towards the guitar body.

I hate you.
:wave:

Yeah that's me. I never thought about my wrists going in any unorthodox directions :idk:

• Members

Yeah that's me. I never thought about my wrists going in any unorthodox directions
:idk:

Your fingers are pointed toward the headstock. Most real good players have them parellel to the frets. Handicapped retards like me are pointed toward the guitar body, it makes it hard to do advance chords and scales....often.

You freak. :evil:

:lol:

• Members

Your fingers are pointed toward the headstock. Most real good players have them parellel to the frets. Handicapped retards like me are pointed toward the guitar body, it makes it hard to do advance chords and scales....often.

You freak.
:evil:

:lol:

I get what you're saying. I have pinkies that are way shorter than my other fingers, so to do wide stretches I have to angle my wrist like that and i guess it became a habit. I'm sure it will lead to crippling arthritis someday :idea:

• Members

i remember one time in the summer, i got a box of clementine oranges and before i knew it i had eaten all of them, like 35 of them.

it might have been the acid, maybe i got a bad one, but my ass had turned into a chocolate water fountain for about 3 days. thank god for baby whipes or my ass would have been torn up.

• Members

i remember one time in the summer, i got a box of clementine oranges and before i knew it i had eaten all of them, like 35 of them.

it might have been the acid, maybe i got a bad one, but my ass had turned into a chocolate water fountain for about 3 days. thank god for baby whipes or my ass would have been torn up.

Not a bad one.

Too much fruit can give you the runs something FIERCE.

Oranges are renowned for it.

Archived