satannica

• Members
Intresting....how do sum up the following readers?

Sun

Daily Star

Express

Sport

Guardian

Times

Can't think of any others, me I only ready the trashy Southend Echo
:thu:

Sun = white van man , grunts a lot , drags knuckles
Star = was white van man, but is unemployed
Express = hello is there anybody in there ?
Sport = pervert :lol:
Guardian = Tom reads the Guardian, nuff said.
Times = unlike it's stable mate the sun this paper dares to print long words, occasionaly, reader follows suit.
Independant = please remove the pony tail, get back in your Audi: you twat.
FT = usually nice BMW

all a generalisation of course :o

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Sun = white van man , grunts a lot , drags knuckles

Star = was white van man, but is unemployed

Express = hello is there anybody in there ?

Sport = pervert
:lol:
Guardian = Tom reads the Guardian, nuff said.

Times = unlike it's stable mate
the sun
this paper dares to print long words, occasionaly, reader follows suit.

Independant = please remove the pony tail, get back in your Audi: you twat.

FT = usually nice BMW

all a generalisation of course
:o

I like it :lol: I would agree with all of that!

• Members

Ironically, I can't afford to! You don't get any retraining opportunities in the UK. If you don't have a good chunk of savings behind you, if your industry goes in the UK, you're {censored}ed!

I'm sure most of IT in the UK is the same.

There is Jobs out there you just have to adapt, I lost my 18 months ago and had to take a pay cut of over half my wage, that was a big kick in the bollocks.

This is infact not the goverments falt and I mean any goverment it is more the case of capitalism, when times are good it pays when times are bad it does not.

But any company will look for the cheepest form of labour available, this means higher profits to the company.

By the way dont give up on your Degree, in my line of work you NEED a degree now just to get your foot in the door. Also in other countires they also prefer it, so dont give up just be prepared to adapt maybe look at other countries, you might not like that idea but thats what happens when you have a global economy (something this country started in the tea houses in london a few hundred years ago).

unfortunatly what you seeing in this country has been goin on for a long time, just has been speeded up by our very very lax benefit system, this you can blame the goverment for.. and needs to be changed now.

• Members
I've not bought a sandwich there since, so I've already followed your advice. It's overpriced anyway. But not everyone would understand that I stopped going there because I don't like not being understood, not because I'm a horrible racist!

Yeah and the whole "I'm not racist but..." thing? Well, I wait to hear what the but is before I judge them.

Yeah but 99% of the time most people come out with something horribly ill-informed or outright racist. I used to live in west yorkshire, I've heard enough of it to know :lol:

• Members
Yeah but 99% of the time most people come out with something horribly ill-informed or outright racist. I used to live in west yorkshire, I've heard enough of it to know
:lol:

Hahaha! I went to uni in Scarborough. Say no more! :lol:

Archived