Let the record show that the VA SMX1 rules all other guitars-clip to prove it!

Spizzledude

• Members

p1010514.jpg

So, after swapping pups out all day I have decided to leave it as I got it...stock. So the singles make hum noises, I can use the first and middle to get a humbucking tone for cleans and switch to bridge for grunt work.

Clip starts with clean 2 front pups then to bridge pup clean then to crunch with bridge.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8939079

PS...if you ever see one of these somewhere, PM me, I'll buy another thank you.

• Members

I liked that crunch tone a lot better than the last Velley Arts dirty clip
:thu:

The one below has a Dimarzio super distortion. This one (above) has the stock pup which is not as hot and much more tonefull. Too bad whoever had the other one before me put that Dimarzio in and took out the factory duncan thingy. :mad:

This is the other one and though it has the same single coils it's not as warm as the super tele:

p1010507y.jpg

• Members
That one has a Dimarzio super distortion. This one has the stock pup which is not as hot and much more tonefull. Too bad whoever had the other one before me put that Dimarzio in and took out the factory duncan thingy.
:mad:

Was it the same patch on the Axe?

• Members

:idea:

It's the Cornford sim with the gain at 10 o'clock and the master at 11. The bass is at 9 oclock and the mid and treble are at 1 pm.

It is driven by the BB pre amp with the drive at 8 o'clock and level at 3 .

It has the studio compressor after the drive and before the amp.

The cab is the 1x10 blue.

Then delay, verb, stereo enhancer and a graphic with just the 8k rolled all the way down. I probably did that at one of the churches as the monitor was too bright and I just left it as I can't hear anyway. :)

• Members

SHUT THWE {censored} UP SENTMAN YOU {censored}ING UFCKER

]

bitch you must have alzheimers or some god adamn {censored}

motehr{censored}jer you post the same god damn threads every hour on the fucing hit seems and my god just shut up

SHUT UP.

SHUT UP,.

• Members

I love the looks.:confused: If only you could hold it and feel the neck and how solid the whole axe is, you'd love it too. It's like an ugly woman with a great ass. Turn her over and you'll be back for seconds for sure.

It feels like a Les Paul and the bridge has that fatness but it has the Tele neck pickup twang thing going on too.

• Members

Sounded great to me. Especially the clean tones with a bit of hair on them. I am with you zent, cheap guitars that kick arse, kick arse.

Not all of them of course. I have four that I couldn't give away right now. You definitely need to look closely and study up or you could get burnt. Squier Pro Tones and Samick Valley Arts are all pretty top notch though.

Archived