ENdtime

• Members

It was a botched abortion at best

{censored}ing terrible, slooooow, cumbersome, terrible layout, bad on the eyes, (The review section was worse) everything for the user was WORSE, even simple cut/paste was forcing you to use a seperate URL :freak:

I said it before and ill say it again - NOBODY OF ANY SIZE ON THE NET (with alot of visits/net traffic) USES JIVE ON THE INTERNET AS A HOST! Vbulletin is used by alot of high traffic boards but these guys decided on using JIVE - WTF??? :facepalm:

PS=== They may "try" to get people to 2.0 but if they do that they might as well kill the site, just terrible ---- BTW this is after the INITIAL BETA (2-3 months ago) was released and everyone complained BACK THEN how terrible and bad it was....................and then they go live with the supposed improvements!

HOLY

PHAIL!

:cry:

:cop:

• Members

I know its been beat to death.. But I just re-recognized that link at the top of the page and realized I have never clicked on it.. When 2.0 hit I remember posting something along the lines of "it isnt that bad".. But I wasnt visiting it at all like I did this place, and now I wont even bother.. I guess I was wrong about it being not so bad..:cop:

Archived