Behringer tweakalizer?

twostone

• Members

So I got a Numan CDmix3 and thought about adding the Tweakalizer as a type of bonus FX on occasion. I dj only about once every 3 months. I keep it simple and just wanted to know how it would hook up to the Numan Cdmix3.

The problem that you are going to run into is that since the CDMIX 3 doesn't have an effects send on it, you will have to come out of your main outputs into the Tweakalizer, then you will come out of there into your amp or speakers.

Which ultimately means that your Tweaklizer will put effects over your master ouput and you won't be able to select which channel you want to effect. So everything that comes out of your board will be affected.

• Members

The problem that you are going to run into is that since the CDMIX 3 doesn't have an effects send on it, you will have to come out of your main outputs into the Tweakalizer, then you will come out of there into your amp or speakers.

Which ultimately means that your Tweaklizer will put effects over your master ouput and you won't be able to select which channel you want to effect. So everything that comes out of your board will be affected.

Thanks for the the input makes perfect sense.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Thanks DJSCraig :thu:

Archived