Yngwie Malmsteen vs Steve Vai?

TornadoOfSouls

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

no hes {censored}ing good man, its very old school sounding. Maybe i like it because i was around back then head banging and chasing slutty teenage metal head chicks in tight red jeans with zippers up the sides while you were squirming in your {censored}ing crib {censored}ting mustard all over yourself.

• Members

No idea, he posted clips of his tones before and it sounded like complete ass and the riffs were so {censored}ing cheesy.

He reminds me of those 40 year old queers that still wear denim jackets with band patches all over it to prove how loyal he is to the thrash game (and how unemployed he is)

• Members

after seeing both live several times, I much prefer the variety of Malmsteen. I like Vai too, but in terms of chops, I don't think there's much of a contest.

You heard it here first, folks. Malmsteen is the overinflated-pair-of-milkbags-on-an-ugly-chick of shredders.

• Members

well im not suprised you're eating like you're in a third world country, you live in Brooklyn after all its like one tiny step above Mogudishu.

New Jersey is like the catheter bag of New York.

That's where all the has beens live that are too {censored} to live in NYC.

• Members

you wouldnt last 2 days in jersey, you would find a hot club chick and recreate yourself as a douchenozzle russian greaseball guido. Its not far fetched, i mean you went from a burly cock in the pit metal stud to a {censored}ing ball less peach fuzzed peace activist playing indigo girls songs sitting under the only tree in your borough.

• Members

you wouldnt last 2 days in jersey, you would find a hot club chick and recreate yourself as a douchenozzle russian greaseball guido. Its not far fetched, i mean you went from a burly cock in the pit metal stud to a {censored}ing ball less peach fuzzed peace activist playing indigo girls songs sitting under the only tree in your borough.

OH NO.

TWO DAYS IN JERSEY.

I probably wouldn't survive. I'd die from the disgusting smell of you pieces of {censored} eminating in the air and the putrid boredom in trying to live under New Yorks shadow.

• 9 years later...
42 minutes ago, daddymack said:

great...now you guys are fixing stuff in zombie threads?:philpalm: That stuff was posted 10 years ago...😁

It's not really that hard for me to clean up sigs... it only takes a few minutes to do, and if it makes a thread easier to read, even an old one, I really don't mind doing it. 

Archived