hahavishnu

• Members

I have no compassion for you, I think you should have got more.

(I know some one who got killed because of that).

I was in a traffic queue with my handbrake on, the traffic hadnt moved for 5 minutes (pile up further up the road). I was on the phone for 30 seconds to warn my wife to go a different way. I was spotted by an unmarked police car. Because my engine was running they prosecuted me, If I would have turned the engine off when I made the call I would have been ok.

Im not making excuses, I just think the cop was being a bastard.

• Members

I got posted a parking ticket!

I picked up my mate as he was stuck for a ride home. It was 2am and I picked him up outside the train station which was no parking anywhere. But I was the only {censored}er on the road anywhere. I stopped in a bus stop, picked him up and on my way.

Some bastard on a CCTV caught me and sent me my

• Members

I was in a traffic queue with my handbrake on, the traffic hadnt moved for 5 minutes (pile up further up the road). I was on the phone for 30 seconds to warn my wife to go a different way. I was spotted by an unmarked police car. Because my engine was running they prosecuted me, If I would have turned the engine off when I made the call I would have been ok.

yeah that makes sense

• Members

How about charging someone for causing death by dangerous driving and causing death of a minor by dangerous driving despite knowing the other person had been under the influence of drugs and alcohol... all this whilst they were suffering serious injuries and having to spend 4 months in hospital and even witholding that information from the nurses who used to come out with {censored} like "Just think of how the other person's family feels"...

Cuz yea - that situation right there blew {censored}ing chunks!

• Members

How about charging someone for causing death by dangerous driving and causing death of a minor by dangerous driving despite knowing the other person had been under the influence of drugs
and
alcohol... all this whilst they were suffering serious injuries and having to spend 4 months in hospital and even witholding that information from the nurses who used to come out with {censored} like "Just think of how the other person's family feels"...

Cuz yea - that situation right there blew {censored}ing chunks!

Holy {censored}, I cant put into words how much that stinks. You serious???? Makes me never want to get behind the wheel again hearing stuff like that. That {censored}ing sucks. How can the they justify withholding information like that!

Archived