What tuners to replace Ibanez tuners?

Travisaurus Rex

• Members

So I am in the middle of a massive rebuild of an Ibanez I got from craigslist and I need to replace the tuners. They are the ones with the 2 small pins and no screw. I need them in black and they do not need to be locking because I have a locking nut. Thanks! Also, any idea where I can get an Ibanez decal to replace the one I will be sanding off and painting over? I can make it myself but I would rather save the time and buy one.

• Members

On some models, Prestige and old school Japanese models etc. But you can get dressier ones that fit oem style on cheaper ibby's.

Not that they are necessary with a locking nut but they are the most popular of the ones we do and the results are always positive.

• Members

Wilkinson EZ-lok tuners are sweet for the money. Does your guitar have a locking nut?

Yes it does so no need for locking tuners. I do need the ones with the 2 alignment pins. I also need them in black. I found some ibanez ones on ebay so if they are decent enough I might go with them. I would prefer something better quality though.

Archived