• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 years later...
  • Members
On 10/19/2010 at 12:50 PM, MetalHed said:

They were HORRENDOUS trash.

That's where they went.

Dude, if you have a negative opinion of an amp that's welcomed here, because the point of these forums is to sample a lot of opinions/views on a particular amp.

However, when you post an opinion, be it positive or negative, without adding anything substantive on any level, you come across like a complete moron. Are you unable to formulate coherent sentences with substantive content? That's the point of remarking about an amp, is to say what you did or didn't like about the amp so the person asking the question can make their own decision based on what they need or are looking for in an amp.

I don't mean this to be a personal attack on you because I see people do this all the time anytime someone asks for feedback about any given amp. At least a dozen people will chime in with "it's great" or "it sucks", but not offer a single iota of substantive information to support their opinion, which in the absence of said information is completely useless. At that point, you aren't offering anything to the OP but your unfiltered brain leakage. Ignore the thread if your monkey brain can't formulate anything coherent to add, otherwise you're just gunking up a thread with worthless posts so that you can feel smart, which is exactly the opposite of how it ends up looking to anyone with half a working brain......

You just carried on with more bs without delivering what you claimed was missing in the comment on the other post. I guess you are the post police telling all how to comment properly as you see it. Nothing personal just my humble opinion. Sometimes a comment like the aforementioned is all someone needs which is substantive to certain people not everyone might understand. Or we could have xyz company punch out 1 grey amp with 1 knob 1 tube 1 speaker for narrow minded b!@#$%&^s. If I may be so bold.

Archived