Where to take a mistress during the day for some nasty?

metronumb

• Members

So there is a hotty where I work that wants to spend some one-on-one time with me but don't know where to take her. We can get away from work for an hour or so unnoticed.

Doing her here is not a good idea since it is a smaller building with limited numbers of private spots. In addition, there is a good chance we would get caught entering or exiting.

The car is not going to work since it will likely smell like {censored} or perfume. My wife drives my car.

A local hotel would generate a charge. Wife does all fo the bills and would see it.

Bringing her home also not a good idea with smells and neighbors.

Any suggestions? Sorry there will be no pictures.

• Members

A local hotel would generate a charge. Wife does all fo the bills and would see it.

It won't generate a charge if you use cash.

If your wife is good at tracking don't you worry she will google search and find this? :confused::facepalm:

Just seems kind of crazy to put this info out on the internet. :poke:

• Members

So there is a hotty where I work that wants to spend some one-on-one time with me but don't know where to take her. We can get away from work for an hour or so unnoticed.

Doing her here is not a good idea since it is a smaller building with limited numbers of private spots. In addition, there is a good chance we would get caught entering or exiting.

The car is not going to work since it will likely smell like {censored} or perfume. My wife drives my car.

Bringing her home also not a good idea with smells and neighbors.

Any suggestions? Sorry there will be no pictures.

Take her home after work.

If your wife is not into a threesome, ditch the wife.

• Members

Not trolling.

Any suggestions on a place?

It seems that you are a useless cunt.

You don't do your own bills, you can't focus on your job and not try to get some strange when you're out of the house, you can't keep to your wedding vows so you obviously have no honor, you can't even find a place to bang a co-worker on your own.

I can only hope that your wife is spending her days planning the same shit as you.

:facepalm:

• Members

You don't do your own bills, you can't focus on your job and not try to get some strange when you're out of the house, you can't keep to your wedding vows so you obviously have no honor, you can't even find a place to bang a co-worker on your own.

I can only hope that your wife is spending her days planning the same shit as you.

OK

• Members

This. And im sure she will find a way to take you for all you're worth when she leaves you for another guy. Then you can support both of them.

• Members

Such anger over some cheating. I forgot what a morally fine and upstanding place HCAF is.

Of course, some of these same forumites that get on you for cheating on your wife think it's fine to keep gear accidentally sent to you from Guitar Center.

This thread has potential

Archived