Korg Kaoss Pad mini

gegenpapst

• Members

Hi everyone,

could somebody tell me something about korg´s kaoss pad mini (the little red one;) ) ?

also whether it´s reliable or not, so that you can carry it with you without the fear to break it.

i´m actually quite new into that kind of thing and just started playing synthe, (but anyway it rocks:thu:) so never really touched dj-gear.

so can you say me whether it´s worth the money or not?

what feature should i look for and which is essentially? and what do I miss when I buy it? xD

is there anything similar? well, i searched the reviews on this side but actually didn´t find one...there´s one about a "korg kaoss pad" without the "mini". i not sure wheter this review is for the kaoss pad 1 like the the kaoss pad II and III or the mini

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I think the mini-kp is worth its price, but it may not be the best value if you can use the other features of any other Kaos products. You should look at the KP3 and the KM-202 DJ Mixer because you'll get all the capability of the mini-KP plus more. The mini-kp should last fine, so long as you take care of it. Drop it and expect it to break. I keep mine in the bubblewrap envelope that it came in.

Archived