Post pictures of your AMP heads! Lets see em!

Tommy Horrible

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

How do you like the Peavey Classic? I found one locally for $200 and was wondering how they sounded/responded...

I love it! It sounds amazing through the 1960AV cab.

Only thing is ... its not as good for hard rock and metal as my Marshalls. But its excellent for classic rock.

I love to put a Tubescreamer in front and keep the amp gain down. Really awesome rich tones for blues, southern rock, R&B, country, and some classic rock... I could very well be wrong... but I'm convinced it sounds as good as any boutique amp out there.

I need to make a YouTube clip.

• Members

WTF is that? Educate my black ass

Not much to tell, I got mine used around seven years ago at the list sale at GC on Halstead in Chicago $329...I can't bring myself to get rid of it, everytime I plug it in I say to myself, no {censored}in way am I ever selling this amp...I don't need a 50 watt amp, but it does have a 10 watt mode which sounds great as well...below is the only information I could find online.

http://www.gear-vault.com/rocktron-egnater-tol-50-tube-amp/

• Members

Not much to tell, I got mine used around seven years ago at the list sale at GC on Halstead in Chicago $329...I can't bring myself to get rid of it, everytime I plug it in I say to myself, no {censored}in way am I ever selling this amp...I don't need a 50 watt amp, but it does have a 10 watt mode which sounds great as well...below is the only information I could find online.

http://www.gear-vault.com/rocktron-egnater-tol-50-tube-amp/

Wow..that sounds good