Is it just me, or do redheads seem to have

Soundstorm

• Members

Its hard to accurately say because today so many woman dye their hair its hard to tell whos a real red head or a phony.

It's simple. If it's a redhead with big tits, it's a genuine TV star redhead.

If it's a redhead with small tits, then it's either someone you know or they're dying their hair red.

• Members

Its hard to accurately say because today so many woman dye their hair its hard to tell whos a real red head or a phony.

Take them outside in the daylight. If they give off a burning smell and/or burst into flame, they're either a redhead, or a vampire...or a redheaded vampire.

Either way, according to True Blood, you'll have hot sex within minutes.

• Members

The redheads I know don't really have big boobs, but they're definitely a lot better looking than most other girls I know.

Here's another question, when's the last time you met a fat redhead?
:idk:

They're everywhere here in the south. I tell you what, though: you'll never see a "meh" redhead. They're either gorgeous or hideous ~ never in between. :D

• Members

you'll never see a "meh" redhead. They're either gorgeous or hideous ~ never in between.
:D

This seems to be the truth, but I have found the rare, true, redhead that is "meh" - granted, you take her and line her up with several others that have different hair color, and she'll stand out, but I think it's because bonus points are assigned for a firepussy.

• Members

I always find that in TV I would have to agree with you. But then again most TV chicks have nice boobs regardless of hair color.

you do know that any chick on TV gets nice boobs in about 6h? Your dog would have a C cup on TV...And hair color is completely variable too.

Science has shown that TRUE redheads have a higher adipose level that other hair types, fewer hair follicles and hotter tempers. Since REAL breasts are FAT, there is a good chance they will have larger cans. Do not base your judgements on TV or, worse, Pron.

• Members

I've had quite a number of redhead girlfriends in the past, and I'm currently married to one for the 11th year. Some things I've noticed don't necessarily agree with the OP.

- In my experience redheads have small to average sized breasts, but they are almost always VERY perky, well shaped, with small pink nipples, and very soft smooth skin.

- Redheads often suffer from skin issues ranging from acne, dry skin, excema, premature wrinkling, etc. Their skin feels thinner and finer than brunettes or blondes, and is probably not as resilient.

- While I admit I have seen plenty of redheads with small asses, I would say I have seen and met far more with fuller, rounder asses, which isn't a bad thing at all.

- Redheads don't carry extra weight well. The cellulite, fat calfs and saggy arms are 5lbs away. Lookout!

- Redheads often have bad breath. It's something to do with more blood vessels in their mouths or some such thing.

- Tempers? Oh, you can't even begin to imagine.

For the record, I have ALWAYS preferred brunettes. :)

Archived