DJ FORM IPOD

FAL53 1DL3

• Members

I'm still not sure what you're talking about. The subject of your thread is "DJ FORM IPOD". Are you trying to play the music on your ipod like a dj would play records/cds? Are you looking for a plugin to let you play your ipod through computer software? You're going to need to get a little bit more specific than "effect the sound on the IPOD". Do you want to be able to change the pitch/tempo of the tracks? Do you want to add effects to existing songs?

Do you even have a real question, or are you just a troll? I don't mean to be a dick, but we can't read your mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

You got the american voltage system. That is either gonna have a two or three prong plug depending on whether its grounded. Some contries have some really crazy plugs. Just remember, the green wire is usually a ground, the black is hot, and the white is not.

• Members

but I guess mostly spam from a 12 year old.

Or someone who types like one. It seriously scares me that many kids from the most recent generations think they can communicate like this and still expect to be taken seriously by people outside their peer group. God help them if they ever find themselves applying for a job that requires any sort of written communication skills. Even if this is troll, it's still sad.

• Members

Oh! Don’t worry. It’s just a common problem now days seen in many people. I have also faced the same problem, then my friend told me about Weight Loss 2008 It really helped me to reduce my extra pounds of weight and made me feel good. I will suggest you to go through this and hope it will help you also.

Archived