NFL Quarterbacks, do they mind touching another mans Scrotum?

charveldan

• Members

True story: on Rob Johnson's rookie season with the Jaguars, part of his rookie hazing included center Dave Widell going out to practice without his cup, and with a hole strategically ripped into his pants. Good ol' unsuspecting Rob goes up to take that first snap and grabs onto a set of sweaty, hairy 340lb man balls. :o

• Members

True story: on Rob Johnson's rookie season with the Jaguars, part of his rookie hazing included center Dave Widell going out to practice without his cup, and with a hole strategically ripped into his pants. Good ol' unsuspecting Rob goes up to take that first snap and grabs onto a set of sweaty, hairy 340lb man balls.
:o

Salary earned in one snap :eek:

• Members

I wonder if a center ever ripped a big fart right as the quarterback went under center?
:confused:

I'm positive Dave Widell probably did this many times. He was voted the NFL's dirtiest player like 4 years in a row by the other players and bragged about farting on people in the pile when he used to host a local sports talk show here. I'm thinking "biological attacks" are an integral part of most NFL players' repertoire. :o

• Members

I wonder if a center ever ripped a big fart right as the quarterback went under center?

Bernie Kosar and others were at a fundraiser and was asked that question and he said oh yeah, many times. Kevin Mack (rb) there said it carried to the huddle 8 yds deep on the next play from scrimmage.

• Members

:lol:
...and the Ickey Shuffle was born!

They did it in his rookie year

We used to do gigs for fundraisers with Browns players, Indians, Cavs. Dudes were awesome and funny as hell to be around. The practical jokes on and off the field were the best and just as childish.

• Members

A guy did that to me once in a drill, so on the next snap I moved my hands quickly so he hit himself in the balls. He never fucked with me again. The coaches got a kick out of it.

• Members

As a former center, I moved to left tackle quick. I just couldn't handle some dudes hands anywhere close to my junk. And they don't touch your scrotum; they touch your taint/butthole area.
:freak:

I was always coached to put my hands all the way up front, even a little north of the junk.

Archived