Terrell Owens squandered $80 million fortune, now doesn't pay child support

Murdoch

• Members

17, you're way out of your element here. Just fall back on "LULZ", or "I WUZ JUST TROLLING SEE", and escape with dignity.

Yeah you right..I admit I'm not as good of a bull{censored}ter as you...way out of my league.

But I am curious why you changed what he said from "supporter of Obama" to "blaming Obama".

I thought you were a smart guy and should know I have no dignity nor shame. :idk:

Come at me bro.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yeah 12k a week is bull{censored}. This whole child support system is {censored}ed up. I agree that parents should contribute to their kids NEEDS but what kid needs 50k wk? It's nuts.

There should be a cap on what parents are required to pay.

Like I said earlier Billy, I guarantee you that The gold digging ghetto Ho's spend most of the settlement on themselves instead of their kids, its been seen over and over again.

And I agree with you, the settlements handed out are outlandish but its nothing more than a formula based on income and assets and thats beyond stupid....

When you come down to it The guy is providing all of the talent, the chick provides little more than a hole and that aint worth half. Seriously fine ass can be rented by the hour for a fraction of the cost and you get to kick the biotch to the curb when youre done...

• Members
Yeah you right..I admit I'm not as good of a bull{censored}ter as you...way out of my league.

But I am curious why you changed what he said from "supporter of Obama" to "blaming Obama".

I thought you were a smart guy and should know I have no dignity nor shame.
:idk:

Come at me bro.

This is why you can't have nice things.

• Members
Like I said earlier Billy, I guarantee you that The gold digging ghetto Ho's spend most of the settlement on themselves instead of their kids, its been seen over and over again.

And I agree with you, the settlements handed out are outlandish but its nothing more than a formula based on income and assets and thats beyond stupid....

When you come down to it The guy is providing all of the talent, the chick provides little more than a hole and that aint worth half. Seriously fine ass can be rented by the hour for a fraction of the cost and you get to kick the biotch to the curb when youre done...

:love:

• Members

I like the way you think!! :thu:

Archived