Terrell Owens squandered $80 million fortune, now doesn't pay child support

Murdoch

• Members

This is why inbreeding is illegal, it produces knuckle dragging mouth breathers who just drag the gene pool down.

The thread was about an athlete, but Cletus the Slack Jawed Yokel apparently thinks that TO is an actor. Apparently his little monkey brain can't keep track of simple relevant facts, so he just substitutes random gibberish in their place.

I also noticed he has Reagan quotes in his signature. Even though anyone who is remotely educated and has a fully functioning frontal lobe knows that Reagan tripled the National Debt during a period of economic growth, I'm guessing Cletus will try to tell you that he was a great fiscal conservative, which is akin to someone mistaking Charles Manson for a pacifist.

I'm reminded of the great Wren Hoek line, "Your wealth of ignorance astounds me".

Damn. Doesn't take much to get your panties twisted up, does it?

Also, who the {censored} is "Wren"?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol:
Please tell me you're like 13 years old?

Anyway, I read a stat that something like 80% of NFL players are bankrupt two years after they retire. One big problem is, most of them THINK they are going to play a lot longer than they do, and therefore THINK they will sign more contracts than they do.

Hey I have to write on a 7th grade level so you can understand it okay?...:)

• Members

This is why inbreeding is illegal, it produces knuckle dragging mouth breathers who just drag the gene pool down.

The thread was about an athlete, but Cletus the Slack Jawed Yokel apparently thinks that TO is an actor. Apparently his little monkey brain can't keep track of simple relevant facts, so he just substitutes random gibberish in their place.

I also noticed he has Reagan quotes in his signature. Even though anyone who is remotely educated and has a fully functioning frontal lobe knows that Reagan tripled the National Debt during a period of economic growth, I'm guessing Cletus will try to tell you that he was a great fiscal conservative, which is akin to someone mistaking Charles Manson for a pacifist.

I'm reminded of the great Wren Hoek line, "Your wealth of ignorance astounds me".

You understand that athletes and Hollywood actors are both celebrities right? I'm talking about celebrities in general. Must of had a bad day. Didn't mean to raise your blood pressure level...lol

• Members

And Barry has tacked on in more than 3.5 years than BushSatanII did in 8... what's yer point miss priss?
:idk:

Sorry...it takes a little while for all the invoices to come in...

Clinton balanced the budget, it was workable.

Bush came in and {censored}ed it up.

Obama came in and was told he had no choice but to {censored} it up more.

• Members
Thread made about a millionaire scumbag who wastes $80 million and doesn't pay child support

Obama's fault

HCAF'd

That's not what was said. But go ahead and change that {censored}...then argue it...then claim victory. GOOD WORK! :thu:

• Members

What? You mean to tell me an obscenely rich self absorbed athlete blew his entire fortune and didn't take care of his own kids? Never saw that one coming. :eek:

I tell you, that doesn't piss me off half as much as a supposed "family values" politician who wants tax cuts for him and his rich buds, wants to cut funding for women and children's services, talks about how people need to be held responsible for their own actions, but owes his own kids over $100k in child support.

rep_joe_walsh_r_il.jpg

Congress should take that {censored} out of his $150k congressional salary for the year, and take the cocky-ass loud-mouthed shill down a peg or two with a house censure to boot.

• Members

Wait! He made most of that $ under W's admin.
:o

I'm surprised you fell in line 'tallica. The original post said nothing about "Blaming Obama". The original post said "these guys support your current president". Nothing about "Obama's fault". Murdoch changed it, ever so cleverly sort of.

I suppose it could be construed as racism, but that is all it is... a construation. Er....yeah. :) I personally don't think it's fair to change the argument, but I guess the internet is no place for fair. Do whatever the {censored} you like and don't worry bout nothing else. Just try your best to come out looking cool.

• Members

Wow...I thought it was pretty good. Your sarcasm meter must be broked.

I'm not sure if he meant "bad" in a moral sense or a technical sense. Either way, mine are not the nuts from which he likes to swing.

• Members

That's not what was said. But go ahead and change that {censored}...then argue it...then claim victory. GOOD WORK!
:thu:

17, you're way out of your element here. Just fall back on "LULZ", or "I WUZ JUST TROLLING SEE", and escape with dignity.

• Members

Yeah. Those poor kids not getting their $12,000 a week sure are hurting

yeah 12k a week is bull{censored}. This whole child support system is {censored}ed up. I agree that parents should contribute to their kids NEEDS but what kid needs 50k wk? It's nuts.

There should be a cap on what parents are required to pay.

Archived