Terrell Owens squandered $80 million fortune, now doesn't pay child support

Murdoch

• Members

Seeing as how the statement exafro was quoting came out of nowhere.......its not that far a logical leap really.

I think I'll wander to random threads making moronic blanket statements with no bearing on the topic at hand. We'll see how that goes.
:lol:

I completely agree the comment was worthless, foul, and likely coming from a brain dead individual...But then to see him get labeled as a racist for that comment is just insane. THAT is what is wrong with America. Sad but true.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
You have a fro...You must be an LSD user, no? Stuck in the 70's?
:o

:D

You're from KC. You must hate all Texans, every last goddamned one of them, because they have the arrogance to say their BBQ is better. Those egotistical bastards. You HATE them, amirite? Elitist.

• Members

You're from KC. You must hate all Texans, every last goddamned one of them, because they have the arrogance to say their BBQ is better. Those egotistical bastards. You HATE them, amirite? Elitist.

You've got me figured out. KC BBQ > Texas everything.

Murdoch'd :o

• Members

I must have missed that in the article. Please show us where this was said or even hinted.

lol@nrf

Aw c'mon every time it's election time you see all the actors cast their votes for the liberal president. Where have you been? :)

• Members

Ha I know how you southerners like to keep dem coloreds in their place, but he's your president too. America: Love it or leave it!

He's colored? I thought he was African American. Can't you guys make up your mind on which term we can't use so you have a reason to stay angry at us for something our long gone forefathers did?...:)

Let me be the first to say I'm sorry my great great grandfather was a douche bag and didn't let your ancestors drink from the same water fountains or use the same bathrooms. I don't know what else to do other than pay inflated taxes so others can have benefits and say I'm sorry...:idk:

• Members

TO is just learning from a congressional role model.

On July 28, 2011, the
reported that Walsh's ex-wife, Laura, was suing him for $117,437 for past due child support dating from 2005 for three of the children.
Walsh allegedly told his ex-wife that he did not have the money because he was out of work, but he nevertheless reportedly loaned $35,000 to his 2010 campaign,
and allegedly enjoyed foreign vacations in earlier years.
Walsh's attorney said that Walsh did not owe "anywhere near that amount," and that he had had no more problems paying child support than "any other average guy".
Walsh and his ex-wife were reportedly trying to work out a settlement of the disputed past due amount as of late July 2011.
On November 3, 2011, the
Sun-Times
further noted that "Joe Walsh was the only Illinois congressman to be named a 'True Blue' member of Congress for 'unwavering support of the family' by the
Action committee [on November 2]."
Walsh's financial problems inspired the proposal of a bill which would forbid people owing more than $10,000 in back child support from running for office in Illinois.

• Members

He's colored? I thought he was African American. Can't you guys make up your mind on which term we can't use so you have a reason to stay angry at us for something our long gone forefathers did?...
:)

Let me be the first to say I'm sorry my great great grandfather was a douche bag and didn't let your ancestors drink from the same water fountains or use the same bathrooms. I don't know what else to do other than pay inflated taxes so others can have benefits and say I'm sorry...
:idk:

:lol: Please tell me you're like 13 years old?

Anyway, I read a stat that something like 80% of NFL players are bankrupt two years after they retire. One big problem is, most of them THINK they are going to play a lot longer than they do, and therefore THINK they will sign more contracts than they do.

• Members

Please tell me you're like 13 years old?

Anyway, I read a stat that something like 80% of NFL players are bankrupt two years after they retire.
One big problem is, most of them THINK they are going to play a lot longer than they do, and therefore THINK they will sign more contracts than they do.

This is the big problem I think. :thu:

• Members

Please tell me you're like 13 years old?

Anyway, I read a stat that something like 80% of NFL players are bankrupt two years after they retire. One big problem is, most of them
THINK
they are going to play a lot longer than they do, and therefore THINK they will sign more contracts than they do.

Yup. And hell, nobody wants to believe they are going to be done in 3 years which is about the league average. Even higher at some positions. For every guy making huge coin, there's probably 20 who pulled in a couple nice years (compared to most of our paychecks) but nothing that could last them for years or anything.

• Members
Aw c'mon every time it's election time you see all the actors cast their votes for the liberal president. Where have you been?
:)

This is why inbreeding is illegal, it produces knuckle dragging mouth breathers who just drag the gene pool down.

The thread was about an athlete, but Cletus the Slack Jawed Yokel apparently thinks that TO is an actor. Apparently his little monkey brain can't keep track of simple relevant facts, so he just substitutes random gibberish in their place.

I also noticed he has Reagan quotes in his signature. Even though anyone who is remotely educated and has a fully functioning frontal lobe knows that Reagan tripled the National Debt during a period of economic growth, I'm guessing Cletus will try to tell you that he was a great fiscal conservative, which is akin to someone mistaking Charles Manson for a pacifist.

I'm reminded of the great Wren Hoek line, "Your wealth of ignorance astounds me".

Archived