I just told my pregnant wife...

nerol1st

• Members

Nice. A month after we found out my wife's eggo was preggo she was standing in the kitchen and I just looked at her and said. "Take your shoes off....right now." I got the dirtiest look from her. The bad kind of dirty look.

Mines 28 weeks. How far along is your wife?

• Members

Nice. A month after we found out my wife's eggo was preggo she was standing in the kitchen and I just looked at her and said. "Take your shoes off....right now." I got the dirtiest look from her. The bad kind of dirty look.

Mines 28 weeks. How far along is your wife?

Oh {censored}. Are you sure it's yours? I mean, we don't really need a little sinner running around. :poke: :D

Congrats! :thu:

• Members

When my wife was preggo we were paying a visit to her obstetrician's office. When the exam was over, she shyly began, "My husband wants me to ask you if its still okay..."

"I know, I know." the doctor said, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "I get asked that all the time. Sex is fine until late in the pregnancy."

"No, that's not it at all," My wife confessed. "He wants to know if I can still mow the lawn."

• Members

When my wife was preggo we were paying a visit to her obstetrician's office. When the exam was over, she shyly began, "My husband wants me to ask you if its still okay..."

"I know, I know." the doctor said, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "I get asked that all the time. Sex is fine until late in the pregnancy."

"No, that's not it at all," My wife confessed. "He wants to know if I can still mow the lawn."

:lol:

• Members

BAHAHAHA :lol:

• Members

That is, sincerely, one of the best things I've read all day.

• Members

Should have told her to suck your dick while you're eating too.

One of the single most satisfactory moments of my life came from being made dinner by a woman, then being given a blowjob while I ate said dinner, surfing the internet and smoking a cigarette.

• Members

Oh {censored}. Are you sure it's yours? I mean, we don't really need a little sinner running around. :poke:
:D

Congrats!
:thu:

Actually the world deserves to deal with my Spawn. However I do hope that the little girl takes more after her mother. Smart, good looking and rarely ever got in trouble.

• Members

One of the single most satisfactory moments of my life came from being made dinner by a woman, then being given a blowjob while I ate said dinner, surfing the internet and smoking a cigarette.

making a few minor adjustments for what technology has afforded us in the past 20 years, I'd say you've achieved George Costanza's trifecta. Bravo.

• Members

I had a girlfriend in college who had this weird fetish where she wanted me to drink beer and watch t.v totally ignoring her while she gave me head.

She got into it really more if I did that. After a while I learned to just turn the t.v on and pop a beer without looking at her or asking...let alone foreplay or anything. Just turn on the t.v. and pop a beer. She'd just drop to her knees and start unbuckling my belt...etc...It really was kind of weird but she liked it that way.

• Members

I
had a girlfriend
in college who had this weird fetish where she wanted me to drink beer and watch t.v totally ignoring her while she gave me head.

She got into it really more if I did that. After a while I learned to just turn the t.v on and pop a beer without looking at her or asking...let alone foreplay or anything. Just turn on the t.v. and pop a beer. She'd just drop to her knees and start unbuckling my belt...etc...It really was kind of weird but she liked it that way.

bro...why you didn't marry that girl? :confused:

• Members

I had a girlfriend in college who had this weird fetish where she wanted me to drink beer and watch t.v totally ignoring her while she gave me head.

must have learned that from her dad........

Archived