Everything FEMALE butt !!!

Crunchtime

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

View Post

I just find it funny that there had to be an alternate thread about butt pics because guys needed them so badly that any pics other than women's butt pics ruined their experience......on a guitar gear forum....

Bite your tongue, they might ignore you. icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

View Post

I just find it funny that there had to be an alternate thread about butt pics because guys needed them so badly that any pics other than women's butt pics ruined their experience......on a guitar gear forum....

Just for the record, when you and Laura posted on this thread, most of us understand. In case of our attention-starved roody poo monkey assed hooligan, well... facepalm.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

Just for the record, when you and Laura posted on this thread, most of us understand. In case of our attention-starved roody poo monkey assed hooligan, well... facepalm.gif

Lol. Well I just did it to be an eyesore. I thought it was funny. Most people seemed to enjoy it. I even got to see BerkleeBill's ass...I REGRET NOTHING!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75 View Post
It's still there. Some dumbass that calls itself linthat22 decided it would be funny to post men's buttocks. I guess it decided to appreciate men like Laura and Drak, although it seems to favor the everyday gross man (not that anyone's judging it for liking those).
all butts are for sitting and shitting. man and womans butts do the same thing.

you are all straddling a fine line, and your butthurt is starting to peel away at that fine layer of heterosexuality you are hanging on to with an iron grip.

good day.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo View Post
all butts are for sitting and shitting. man and womans butts do the same thing.

you are all straddling a fine line, and your butthurt is starting to peel away at that fine layer of heterosexuality you are hanging on to with an iron grip.

good day.
Stfu.

Archived