lets talk "American horror story"

fretless

• Members

First season - amazing and that redhead is {censored}ing gorgeous

Second season - hostel light and plot isn't nearly as good. Openin scene has been the only slightly sexy part and even then the girl is just trashy in a contrived way. She doesn't really convince me at all and seems more like a bad actress trying too hard. The blonde nun is even worse. Still watching in hopes it gets better but...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby

View Post

First season - amazing and that redhead is {censored}ing gorgeous

Second season - hostel light and plot isn't nearly as good. Openin scene has been the only slightly sexy part and even then the girl is just trashy in a contrived way. She doesn't really convince me at all and seems more like a bad actress trying too hard. The blonde nun is even worse. Still watching in hopes it gets better but...

Think you'd warm up Granny Jessica's buns given the chance ?

• Members

Terrible {censored}ing show.

Holy {censored}.

I had to give it a chance, being an ex-horror fanatic. I got into the second or third episode and couldn't figure out why it sucks so hard. Then I found out it's made by the same people who make GLEE. Problem solved. It's {censored}.

Worst "thriller/ghost story" bull{censored} that has ever been made.

• Members

I am on episode 3 and I have no {censored}ing idea what is going on.

All I can assume is that some of the characters are ghosts, or supernatural conduits of some sort.

Seems pretty {censored}ty, people are breaking in and dying, family is just kinda like "lolwtf maybe we should move".

• Members

towards the end of the first season it was getting ridiculous (even more than earlier in the season). i didnt plan on watching the second season but when i saw some ads i liked the setting so i thought id give it a shot. im enjoying it more than the first season so far.

honestly, if the show went off the air i wouldnt really miss it. its alright.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BEMUSofNthAmrca

View Post

Terrible {censored}ing show.

Holy {censored}.

I had to give it a chance, being an ex-horror fanatic. I got into the second or third episode and couldn't figure out why it sucks so hard. Then I found out it's made by the same people who make GLEE. Problem solved. It's {censored}.

Worst "thriller/ghost story" bull{censored} that has ever been made.

I have to somewhat agree with this. It's very cliche and safe in terms of horror. The first season was unwatchable IMO (so i stopped after 4 episodes). This one is a bit more interesting to me, but it still seems forced and kind of really bad. Nothing else on at that time, so i keep trying to watch it.

Archived