OT: Gun control...

KCTigerChief

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Neilrocks25 View Post
Nice one loads o young kids are killed an you start this thread.

I am so sad about what happened in your country. This thread is just {censored}ing stupid. You have mass shootings in what seems every month.
Badly timed and plain stupid thread.
Guys get flamed for talking about gun control in the other thread, and are told to do it somewhere else.

Guy starts another thread, and gets flamed for it.

icon_lol.gif

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Nice one loads o young kids are killed an you start this thread.

I am so sad about what happened in your country. This thread is just {censored}ing stupid. You have mass shootings in what seems every month.
Guys get flamed for talking about gun control in the other thread, and are told to do it somewhere else.

icon_lol.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Reverend179 View Post
The majority of gun-related violence comes from people who aren't mentally incompetent. Most of them are crimes of passion, which are not legally defined as an insane action.

Look, I'm a gun owner (13 and counting) and an advocate of gun rights. I'm not implying that taking guns away is the answer. But I think that the bigger issue is our culture as a nation.
I actually agree with you dude. Our culture is different here. We are also a "melting pot" and have mixed races, which mixes culture even further...It's an issue, but one I'm not sure how we address.

Switzerland's training on firearms is fantastic if you ask me.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Reverend179 View Post
The majority of gun-related violence comes from people who aren't mentally incompetent. Most of them are crimes of passion, which are not legally defined as an insane action.

Look, I'm a gun owner (13 and counting) and an advocate of gun rights. I'm not implying that taking guns away is the answer. But I think that the bigger issue is our culture as a nation.
I actually agree with you dude. Our culture is different here. We are also a "melting pot" and have mixed races, which mixes culture even further...It's an issue, but one I'm not sure how we address.

Switzerland's training on firearms is fantastic if you ask me.

• Members
Nice one loads of young kids are killed an you start this thread.

Don't post here then...I started this here because it takes it OUT of that thread...If you didn't get pissed reading that thread, something is wrong with you.

It was going to get discussed anyway, might as well put it somewhere that's not overshadowing the tragedy.

• Members

Don't post here then...I started this here because it takes it OUT of that thread...If you didn't get pissed reading that thread, something is wrong with you.

It was going to get discussed anyway, might as well put it somewhere that's not overshadowing the tragedy.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked View Post

icon_lol.gif
I didn't read that.
But still a badly timed an stupid thread.

I am so annoyed right now at the news of the shooting. (It's 9 am here and I just found out).

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked View Post

icon_lol.gif
I didn't read that.

I am so annoyed right now at the news of the shooting. (It's 9 am here and I just found out).

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief View Post

You are sad your guns will get banned. Well maybe they should be loads of young children just had their brains blown out of their skulls again.
When is the next one?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief View Post

You are sad your guns will get banned. Well maybe they should be loads of young children just had their brains blown out of their skulls again.
When is the next one?

• Members
I didn't read that.

I'm crushed by it...Read the thread, you'll understand...

The fact is, people are going to talk about it...Period...It's going to be in the news for awhile. Obama even said today that it's time we look into doing something. Was that in poor taste on his part? Why don't you write Mr. President a note.

What I'm saying is, I'd rather it be in its own thread, than in the thread dedicated to those poor children and families whose lives will NEVER be the same because of a Pyschopath cry.gif

• Members
I didn't read that.

I'm crushed by it...Read the thread, you'll understand...

The fact is, people are going to talk about it...Period...It's going to be in the news for awhile. Obama even said today that it's time we look into doing something. Was that in poor taste on his part? Why don't you write Mr. President a note.

What I'm saying is, I'd rather it be in its own thread, than in the thread dedicated to those poor children and families whose lives will NEVER be the same because of a Pyschopath cry.gif

• Members
When is the next one?
Jesus Christ you're dumb...It's 9am, I understand. Go get your coffee and come back when your brain is working...

Sorry, guns are not going to be taken away...How exactly do you expect the government to pull that off? Do tell...You expect people to just "turn them in"? People have guns that are collectors items...They will hold onto them forever.

You're delusional...Go drink your coffee...

• Members
When is the next one?
Jesus Christ you're dumb...It's 9am, I understand. Go get your coffee and come back when your brain is working...

Sorry, guns are not going to be taken away...How exactly do you expect the government to pull that off? Do tell...You expect people to just "turn them in"? People have guns that are collectors items...They will hold onto them forever.

You're delusional...Go drink your coffee...

• Members

{censored}ing neil...

• Members

{censored}ing neil...

Archived