----> Jammy <----

fretless

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy View Post
Is it the one titles Y&Y?

If so, I love the volume swells and man you are an amazing player. What amp are you using for the cleans? Bass is world class.

If not, damn hook a brutha up with the name I need to look for icon_lol.gif
Dude , Thank you , you are far too kind , yeah that's Y&Y , my new LP build and Dingwall bass , first time I tracked them . Go get the drums mang !

oh the amp is IK Slash , I used both , one called "clean" and the other slight over drive

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D View Post
i need a home rig. mark can attest that its not feasible to transport my {censored} to and from south austin.
Haha, not at all. But you should anyway. T0anz for days

Come over sometime and I'll show you more of the wonderful world of amateur, but awesome, home recording. We should make some tunes.

• Members

Fretless, that was some great stuff! I loved the cleans!!! Though to me it seemed that the gain portion didn't fit the cleans... That being said, it was 1000x better than what I could put out there! I love the drum track too, not like the usual metal style on here...

Rockapella, DAMN!!! You never cease to amaze me with your guitar playing! Was that the DSL? Whatever you used, DAMN, it sounded great!

Cole

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by colejustesen View Post
Fretless, that was some great stuff! I loved the cleans!!! Though to me it seemed that the gain portion didn't fit the cleans... That being said, it was 1000x better than what I could put out there! I love the drum track too, not like the usual metal style on here...

Rockapella, DAMN!!! You never cease to amaze me with your guitar playing! Was that the DSL? Whatever you used, DAMN, it sounded great!

Cole
Thanks! yep, it's the DSL...thumb.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by colejustesen View Post

Cole
Thanks mang , it was the skanky slut meets sparkly princess preset ,na0 get on it !

Archived