Beware : Mio Water Enhancers

-Assy-

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Rey Gato

View Post

Maybe it's just certain people are sensitive to it.

That's my guess too. PG is in everything from shampoo to junk food, its even in drug patches to help permeate the skin... otherwise we'd have an explosive diarrhea epidemic icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 3volved

View Post

I've been moving away from pop and trying to drink more water...for me, adding a little lemon juice for flavor helps a lot with the pop cravings.

Water is my favorite beverage by far but sometimes I like to try something different but, like you, I'm not into soda (pop) or at least not the commercial stuff. I still like the fizz so I got a soda stream. I'll use fruit juice carbonate it. I feel like it isn't as bad for you but it could be wishful thinking.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge

View Post

Water is my favorite beverage by far but sometimes I like to try something different but, like you, I'm not into soda (pop) or at least not the commercial stuff. I still like the fizz so I got a soda stream. I'll use fruit juice carbonate it. I feel like it isn't as bad for you but it could be wishful thinking.

That's what I do at home. I use my sodastream to carbonate apple juice and grape juice.

• Members

I steep a gallon of water with 12 teabags of Lipton tea and a cup of sugar...thats my water and I drink about a gallon a day. I recently started drining coffee again. three months ago the week we went inti the night shelter program and was having to be up at 6AM I started drinking coffee againafter 7 years of not drinking it. I usually only drink a 20oz cup a day tho.

• Members

holy carp i use mio mango peach ALL THE TIME and my {censored} is completely unpredictable now. I used to be regulated in the am before gym or work, but now my bowel movements are all over the place and they are sometimes explosive. what a letdown, i love that stuff.

• 7 years later...

Archived