Would you want this guy to be in your band?

soundgardener75

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lets hold off for a minute. Let this thread become as epic as humanly possible, at least 10 pages. Then we send it to this egomaniac no talent fucking hack.

Your probably right, but it would raise the epic level quite a bit with the douche-nozzle in here defending his awesomeness.. :cop:

This thread has real potential...

• Members

Your probably right, but it would raise the epic level quite a bit with the douche-nozzle in here defending his awesomeness..
:cop:

This thread has real potential...

True. Well at least let it drop off the first page, then send it to him and let him bump it. ahhahaha

Then the fun begins.

• Members

In all fairness, he's not the worst excuse for a musician evar or anything. It's just that craigslist ad. My god, the douchiness.

I don't care if you are great, people tell you you're great, and you know you're {censored}ing great deep in your great little heart...

Don't tell people you're great! Those who do so are usually wrong.

• Members

there is so much fail in this poser's CL ad I can't even comment on it all. I def think he's been locked away in his closet or whatever he calls it for too long. Of course, if i had that kinda gear, i'd wanna just play all day long tooo

there is so much importance to good rhythm playing, and his ridiculous claim that he's so good he can only play lead makes me SICK. But, after all, he used to be the frontman of the critically acclaimed supergroup "audiosurf"......

LOL I so want this fool to find this thread

someone needs to knock this fool down a few pegs

oh, and his cliche gay-ass "mushroom forest" crappy excuse for music is f%^king HORRID

i refer all to my post #40, page 2 of this thread. not super funny or smart, just the truth. Even back then, I sensed this Chrispy guy was a serious DOUCHEBAG. I wasn't the only one. By page 2, we had hit his myspace and facebook and realized the level of FAIL we were dealing with.

at that point, who can stop a speeding bullet of fail. He certainly delivered the FAIL statement after statement, clip after clip, acknowledging his age and living in his parents house, his beloved Crate 160 watter, $30 yamaha strat copy, and sick-ass wah pedal.

Did i mention he worships the effect known as "reverb"?????????

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalmshoot. my facepalm icon stopped working due to this thread.

• Members

That's all I'm saying.

Hey now. I have a shirt with a guitar on it.

Granted, I don't wear it in situations where I'm going to play guitar in public. And it's a little more abstract of a design. And it has sentimental value because my aunt got it for me for my birthday a year or two ago and she died last Thanksgiving.

But I still have a shirt with a guitar on it. Don't put me in league with this knobgobbler.

• Members

I know, like he plans to hijack a bus at gunpoint to take people to his gig at the only {censored}ty bar he could scrape up enough money to pay to play or something.

I'm envisioning some more realistic scenario, possibly involving blowjobs for record deals.

He's wearing a shirt with a guitar on it.

Archived