The Laney Posse! join up!!

StringBreaker

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just picked up a GH50L half-stack myself. I'm amazed at how absolutley "British" this thing sounds! It absolutely slays the Marshall DSL 50 I once owned. One channel, a footswitchable and variable boost thumb.gif

AC/DC sticky crunch to smooth Lynch high-gain, roll down the vol knob on the guitar and it cleans up real nice. Perfect.

• Members

Just picked up a GH50L half-stack myself. I'm amazed at how absolutley "British" this thing sounds! It absolutely slays the Marshall DSL 50 I once owned. One channel, a footswitchable and variable boost thumb.gif

AC/DC sticky crunch to smooth Lynch high-gain, roll down the vol knob on the guitar and it cleans up real nice. Perfect.

• Members

• Members

Archived