Do you also have an itchy anus?

groovmongrel

• Members

i dont have this problem... and my ass crack is definately overgrown with a magical forest.

theres elves in it...
:freak:

Maybe one of the funniest posts ever.

I've actually had some issues similar to the OP lately and I've been doing the witchazel wipes as well. It's wierd...everythings fine and then maybe after 4 hours I need to wipe my ass because there's some sort of poop related vapor type residue hanging out. I was actually kind of worried up until this post. It's nice to know that I have a fellow brother out there who understands the woes of teh leakage.

• Members

A Cheyenne man goes into a grocery store, and asks for a package of toilet paper.

The clerk offers him three kinds: Charmin, Best Brand, and Generic. The Cheyenne man takes the generic.

A week later the Cheyenne man comes back to the store, throws the remainder of the toilet paper at the store clerk and says, "I don't want no cheap John Wayne toilet paper!"

The clerk laughs and says, "It's not John Wayne toilet paper, it's GENERIC toilet paper."

The Cheyenne guy tells him, 'You can call it whatever you want, but it's rough, tough, and won't take crap off nobody!"

• Members

A Cheyenne man goes into a grocery store, and asks for a package of toilet paper.

The clerk offers him three kinds: Charmin, Best Brand, and Generic. The Cheyenne man takes the generic.

A week later the Cheyenne man comes back to the store, throws the remainder of the toilet paper at the store clerk and says, "I don't want no cheap John Wayne toilet paper!"

The clerk laughs and says, "It's not John Wayne toilet paper, it's GENERIC toilet paper."

The Cheyenne guy tells him, 'You can call it whatever you want, but it's rough, tough, and won't take crap off nobody!"

i lol'd :lol:

• 4 years later...
  • Members

I had severe anal itching for over 7 years. Tried everything on the market and had 2 surgeries... nothing worked. Then 3 months ago I tried a product called PRANICURE...it changed my life. Within a few days I could go 24 hours without the urge to scratch. Within a week my bottom was completely healed. I simply apply Pranicure after every bowel movement and I have no more anal itching. 7 years was a long time to deal with severe anal itching (pruritus ani is what doctors call it.) I'm so happy to be done with it. Really...if any of you have anal itching don't waste your time with anything else. Just put Pranicure in your search engine to find out how you can order it.  Hope this helps a lot of you not go through what I did.

Archived