Raven amps the worst ever?

Kassanova

• Members

holy shit hairmetal thanks for that laugh. oh and btw sigged

I'm laughing about you. Obviously you can't/don't play. I signed up 10 minutes ago to reply to you after your "expert opinion" showed up on my search.

Seriously. Go pleasure yourself and pretend you can play and own anything that deserves any respect.

Why would you spend all your time here if you could play? POSER. LOOSER. ENJOY THE CHEETOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

Bu Bye.

• Members

I'm laughing about you. Obviously you can't/don't play. I signed up 10 minutes ago to reply to you after your "expert opinion" showed up on my search.

Seriously. Go pleasure yourself and pretend you can play and own anything that deserves any respect.

Why would you spend all your time here if you could play? POSER. LOOSER. ENJOY THE CHEETOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

Bu Bye.

Although you may feel like a true badass now, this is one of the most repetitive, stupid and weak "insults" ever used. If you have problems communicating with others, please take some courses. If you have problems with yourself, and project them on others, please visit a psychologist. If you are just being an asshole, please refrain from posting in the future.

Thank you.

• Members

Although you may feel like a true badass now, this is one of the most repetitive, stupid and weak "insults" ever used. If you have problems communicating with others, please take some courses. If you have problems with yourself, and project them on others, please visit a psychologist. If you are just being an asshole, please refrain from posting in the future.

Thank you.

Okay Dr. Phil. I guess I will refrain then.

• Members

I plugged into one at GC the other day.. Low wattage, 12" speaker, halfway decent distortion for a cheap-ass little practice amp. Yup its beginer, amateur stuff, but for $100 bucks It sounded twice as good as some of the Crate & marshalls I heard for the same price!

Not saying it was killer, but I wish my student had that rather than the POS marshall he has now! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...