Please stop with the Eddie Van Halen Photoshop pics!!!!! Please, I need to sleep!!!

Romanian Reaper

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Does your wife ever come in the room and say "Jebus honey, the garage needs cleaning, the house needs dusting, and I need some lovin' and all you do is sit here pasting EVH's face on other people's bodies all day long"?:poke:

Other than the 'need some lovin' nope. She has even given me some of the ideas, Igor for instance. :thu:

• Members

I'll make a Che Halen t shirt for ya!

I'll pass on the large t-shirt suitable imagery.

I think Eddie has been a really good sport about this thread, and props to him for that. He's seen this thread, how could he have not? But now if someone were to start making t-shirts, potentially making money of his image / likeness? I think he would be pissed, justifiably so, and that would mark the beginning of litigious action and the demise of this thread. So tread carefully friend.

Here's a small Eddie Van Guevara.

dngad0.png

• Members
I'll pass on the large t-shirt suitable imagery.

I think Eddie has been a really good sport about this thread, and props to him for that. He's seen this thread, how could he have not? But now if someone were to start making t-shirts, potentially making money of his image / likeness? I think he would be pissed, justifiably so, and that would mark the beginning of litigious action and the demise of this thread. So tread carefully friend.

Here's a small Eddie Van Guevara.

dngad0.png

Good points and good picture. Thanks! The t shirt was a "seemed like a good idea at the time" thing but you're right.

• Members

How do you do the edges
1) to capture the face or facial features
2) to blend the pasted face/features/mouth onto other pictures?

The work you (isvoid) did on the cartoon stuff is exceptional. You made the pasted parts blend in perfectly.

There's a guy I know on another board that I've done a few similar things with his face, but it takes a lot of work and even trying to balance colours, it still doesn't turn out anywhere near like yours do.

• Members

How do you do the edges

1) to capture the face or facial features

2) to blend the pasted face/features/mouth onto other pictures?

The work you (isvoid) did on the cartoon stuff is exceptional. You made the pasted parts blend in perfectly.

There's a guy I know on another board that I've done a few similar things with his face, but it takes a lot of work and even trying to balance colours, it still doesn't turn out anywhere near like yours do.

Thanks for the kindly comments kat.

The basic technique is:

1. Scale.

2. Aspect ratio.

3. Rotation.

4. Masking.

5. Color matching.

6. Contrast matching.

7. Touch up.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik_Yerbouti

View Post

One of the best ones yet, is!

thanks man thumb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik_Yerbouti

View Post

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

todgemistro should have put "om nom nom nom" on it for it to be complete. biggrin.gif

Archived