The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti II

View Post

See, this is the response of someone who lives in a country without Chipolte. It doesn't matter where you poop, the turd spackle is coming with you until vigorously removed.

Actually, we do have that sort of thing in our house, as my wife is a colonial peasant. Well, I say 'wife'. It might be more accurate to say 'live-in servant with increasingly infrequent benefits'. I can't imagine why the benefits are increasingly infrequent. It's not as if I don't give her an allowance for lingerie.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by MarkBastable

View Post

Actually, we do have that sort of thing in our house, as my wife is a colonial peasant. Well, I say 'wife'. It might be more accurate to say 'live-in servant with increasingly infrequent benefits'. I can't imagine why the benefits are increasingly infrequent. It's not as if I don't give her an allowance for lingerie.

Perhaps she pines for a man uninterested in the restroom habits of other men?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik_Yerbouti

View Post

eagle.jpg

Suck it, haters. icon_lol.gif

Actually, if you go by "medals per capita", the US is number 49 wink.gif So you're still fat - it's just that your athletes got good because they had to run away from all the fat people trying to steal their food...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitarcapo

View Post

The tip-off that it's fake is the claim of "100 billion in assets" That's just plain ridiculous. It would have to be a fortune 500 company with that kind of market cap.

Also, fair or not, an ex-employee doing it, not much legal action can/would be done against. An ex-boss responding that way == instant lawsuit/huge settlement. Especially because he admits to the 'sexual harassment' (HOPA).

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by cbc83

View Post

Actually, if you go by "medals per capita", the US is number 49 wink.gif So you're still fat - it's just that your athletes got good because they had to run away from all the fat people trying to steal their food...

PFFTTTT... like anyone gives a flying fart about anything other than total medal count, and we {censored}ing PWNED you and everyone else like we always do, and you know it!

Feel free to cry me some more warm, salty tears of playa-hating bitterness, though, they're DELICIOUS! tongue.gif

• Members

View Post

Yes, but we all know that all anyone cares about is total number of medals, and we {censored}ing PWNED you and everyone else like we always do, and you know it!

Feel free to cry me some more warm, salty tears of playa-hating bitterness, though, they're DELICIOUS! tongue.gif

lol @ taking credit for 104 medals won by other people.

• Members

View Post

PFFTTTT... like anyone gives a flying fart about anything other than total medal count, and we {censored}ing PWNED you and everyone else like we always do, and you know it!

Considering we didnt even partake in half that amount of competitions, I'll have to agree icon_lol.gif

In all seriousness - damn fine job by the 'muricans this year thumb.gif And some great entertainment! That basketball final was a great spectacle (by both teams)

• Members

View Post

Other AMERICANS. Keep those tears coming, boys, I'm collecting them to make a pot of butthurt soup. redface.gif

lol. yeah, i'm butthurt because some redneck is going on "{censored} yeah america" again.

• Members

View Post

View Post

He's Danish, Shane...don't take the troll bait.

Quote Originally Posted by duncan

View Post

lol @ taking credit for 104 medals won by other people.

aaaaaaaaaand a Canadian.

'Murrica.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbicus

View Post

165932_435441599800157_114517875225866_1

While I agree Ayn Rand's "selfish-ism" philosophy was total bunk, I think there are some good lessons that come from Atlas Shrugged. Namely stuff like having the self confidence and belief in one's self, in moderation of course (no need to destroy the world for it). The book also taught the world that 50 page speeches are really stupid, no matter how important the character. Seriously, John Galt's speech could have been cut down to about two pages if it weren't for Ayn Rand's obsession with analogies.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti II

View Post

Perhaps she pines for a man uninterested in the restroom habits of other men?

I don't think I narrowed it to men specifically, did I? Hang on....

Nope. The bidet conversation was general, and when I joined it, I didn't make any mention of the gender of the colonial peasant bidet-user.

• Members

View Post

Exactly, we are still fat as a nation.

Archived