The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti II

View Post

Surely, a torrent of water powerful enough to blast through the fudgevalanche would have some sort of blast radius? Now you need to clean your entire moneymaker, instead of just shoveling out your starfish's lair.

icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMC

View Post

The bidet is pretty cool, but as noted already it is another device you have to install in your bathroom and it's purpose can be ambiguous... What you need is the Thai style BUM GUN...

http://voices.yahoo.com/how-bum-gun-...987.html?cat=5

So that's what those things are for icon_lol.gif

I thought they were just to wash the floor in the bathroom, since a lot of the bathrooms in the hotels I stayed at didn't have a tub (just a shower curtain and shower head in one corner with a drain.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MarkBastable

View Post

You don't crap in the bidet, you colonial peasant.

See, this is the response of someone who lives in a country without Chipolte. It doesn't matter where you poop, the turd spackle is coming with you until vigorously removed.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMC

View Post

The bidet is pretty cool, but as noted already it is another device you have to install in your bathroom and it's purpose can be ambiguous... What you need is the Thai style BUM GUN...

http://voices.yahoo.com/how-bum-gun-...987.html?cat=5

We have something like this on one of our toilets to spray the poo off diapers. If you intended to use it on yourself I imagine it could be pretty messy...also you would have to be careful with the pressure because if you open the valve a bit too much that thing would brutalize your sphincter. A bidet is much safer.

Archived