• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by mamberg

View Post

The nipple song

(my apologies if it's been posted)

99 times out of 100 these clips suck. The rest are mindblowingly awesome. This is one of those rare ones. icon_lol.gif

"Oh {censored} I'm a butter head." icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by spawnofthesith

View Post

^icon_lol.gif

Same goes for wiping. We shouldn't have to still stick our hands in our own cheeks to scrape out poop residue with only a thin piece of paper serving as a barrier

In Europe, they have a thing called a bidet ( sounds like beh-day)....but it probably isn't real...sounds too good to be true. Must be some kind of propaganda thing to make us feel like a backwards country full of un-hygenic yokels without the ability to disregard our own feces...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Hardness

View Post

In Europe, they have a thing called a bidet ( sounds like beh-day)....but it probably isn't real...sounds too good to be true. Must be some kind of propaganda thing to make us feel like a backwards country full of un-hygenic yokels without the ability to disregard our own feces...

Senior year of high school, my class went on a Europ trip. There was a bidet in the first hotel we stayed in. I thought it was a urinal. And used it as such redface.gif

icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Kuh

View Post

No there is a fan that blows warm air under your butt. Pretty nice.

"Pfft...Imma 'Murrican! Who has taim tuh let some new-fangled doo-hickey blow dry mah keister!

Tahm is moneh. Thet's why teh Euros economy is in teh toe-let..too many butts in teh toe-let!!!

I say, let teh chips fall where theh may!!!

I know I kin get down teh business an' let mah woman sort it out on wash day!!!"

• Members

I have to imagine there is a splatter effect to a bidet. I mean, they don't have Chipolte in Europe. So, you squat, and expel a half a yard of noxious, flaming, blood-streaked paste. Surely, a torrent of water powerful enough to blast through the fudgevalanche would have some sort of blast radius? Now you need to clean your entire moneymaker, instead of just shoveling out your starfish's lair.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti II

View Post

I have to imagine there is a splatter effect to a bidet. I mean, they don't have Chipolte in Europe. So, you squat, and expel a half a yard of noxious, flaming, blood-streaked paste. Surely, a torrent of water powerful enough to blast through the fudgevalanche would have some sort of blast radius? Now you need to clean your entire moneymaker, instead of just shoveling out your starfish's lair.

You don't crap in the bidet, you colonial peasant.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MarkBastable

View Post

You don't crap in the bidet, you colonial peasant.

"See wat ah meen? First yeh gotta do yer business, then yeh gotta move over all March of Teh Penguins like wit' yer draws 'round yer ankles. Then yeh gotta go threw teh rinse cycle, an' finally yeh get a blow job fer yer O ring so's yeh don't leave teh privy all soggy...don't sound like good time management teh me, no sir!

I ain't got time teh git my hind end thru a car wash. I gotta GIT 'ER DONE!!!

Do yeh has an option fer a buff an wax?"

Archived