• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by uppercasenoises

View Post

Really? {censored}, I didn't know that.

Yeah.

I Good thing I manage to stuff entire laptops in my ass. Still haven't been caught.

#Asshurts #Diablo3don'tcare

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by uppercasenoises

View Post

lol, I got fired from circuity city for tackling a guy in the parking lot after watching him walk out of the store with backpack fulls of dvds for weeks on end. how does target's insurance allow this? also do they buy those cops a lot of donuts or something to get that response time?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ruppert240

View Post

lol, I got fired from circuity city for tackling a guy in the parking lot after watching him walk out of the store with backpack fulls of dvds for weeks on end. how does target's insurance allow this? also do they buy those cops a lot of donuts or something to get that response time?

If it's anything like around here the cops hang out just outside the doors most days. You ever noticed the police parking at the front of WalMart? That's what it's there for...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ss454

View Post

If it's anything like around here the cops hang out just outside the doors most days. You ever noticed the police parking at the front of WalMart? That's what it's there for...

I dunno, it must be different up here in the the northeast. idn_smilie.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ruppert240

View Post

I had a buddy of mine that used to work retail security. It was AGAINST company policy for him to confront or try to stop shoplifters, he was just supposed to call the police and let them handle it.

Whatever insurance policy they had considered it a liability for him to do anything more than be scenery pretty much.

Archived