absolute best guitar and music on ebay

• Members

ill make it very simple..purchased 2 items off ABSOLUTE BEST GUITARS AND MUSIC ON EBAY ...seyanne (35874)  and was dealing with wendy willis from this company on ebay the items in question are ITEMS # 121034197103 and # 121032831886 and i have USPS tracking # LN391239140US was the shipping choice by seller check the usps site called  TRACK AND CONFIRM   i did and it shows still not delivered it shows left sellers state and did not arrive to me and talked to ebay and they said we are standing behind the seller who is saying its delivered you judge for yourself either ebay has a in house employee scam with ebay and  ABSOLUTE BEST GUITARS AND MUSIC ON EBAY or ebays BUYER PROTECTION PLAN is a scam in itself????

i feel this way because after this happened to me i checked internet and found other unhappy customers that used ABSOLUTE BEST GUITARS ON EBAY seyanne (35874) and we are all asking why can someone do this to its buyers and still recieve a HIGH RATING thats issued by ebay must be inhouse ebay employee helping ABSOLUTE BEST GUITARS AND MUSIC ON EBAY??? ps try and get ahold of ebay is impossible so i feel this will be the way i will notify everybody about the scammers on ebay until ebay or ABSOLUTE BEST GUITAR ON EBAY resolves this issue its about 50 dollars its not the money to me its the ethics of the companys involved i wish to exploit until they clean up there mess i copy this and put it on all sites available to me we have to squash the scammers somehow??

Archived