Sign in to follow this  
Smilin' Bob

Plaxico Burress

He was worried because he was going out with a lot of jewelry on and a big wad of cash that he would be a target. Guess he was right . . .

No safety on that gun?

Always a good idea to have a loaded gun on you when you go out to drink.

These guys have to realize that there is some trade-off to being rich and famous. Yes people know you make a lot of money. Yes, if you go to the wrong places, someone may try to take what you have on you. Since everyone knows you make a lot of money, is it really necessary to go around piled high with bling and a big wad of bills? Stay home and bring your friends to you, or go places where you don't feel the need to pack.

Makes you wonder how many other rich athletes are walking around armed, but know how to keep the gun from going off.

He was worried because he was going out with a lot of jewelry on and a big wad of cash that he would be a target. Guess he was right . . .

No safety on that gun?

Always a good idea to have a loaded gun on you when you go out to drink.

These guys have to realize that there is some trade-off to being rich and famous. Yes people know you make a lot of money. Yes, if you go to the wrong places, someone may try to take what you have on you. Since everyone knows you make a lot of money, is it really necessary to go around piled high with bling and a big wad of bills? Stay home and bring your friends to you, or go places where you don't feel the need to pack.

Makes you wonder how many other rich athletes are walking around armed, but know how to keep the gun from going off.

How about a friggin holster? The dude had it in the waistband of his sweats!

No safety on that gun?

The only safe way to carry a Glock with a chambered round is with a form-fitted holster. The safety is made into the trigger. They're notorious for shooting people that try to carry them in their wasteband.

Darwinism in action, pure and simple.

If the moron would have bothered to get a concealed carry permit, he'd also have been trained in the proper handling and use of a handgun.

The real question is why would anyone go to a club or restaurant where you had to pack heat to feel safe?

The real question is why would anyone go to a club or restaurant where you had to pack heat to feel safe?

'Cause he gots da gansta cred yo.

:lol:

Silly football player.

If your that freakin rich you can pay someone be your body guard, and not shoot your self in the leg :lol:

Dumbass!

:idea:

To bad he didn't kill himself as far as I'm concerned. And I have no problem with a guy carrying a gun. But the trouble is, and I've been jumped 3 times already, if you use it, even justifiably so as would have been the case with me, you face charges and maybe prison. I'd love the bastards that violated me, even if it was so much as a shove, I'd love the violator to be dead. I'd only worry about the trouble I'd have with the law. There is no justice--it's just us. I'm not part of the us, no regular citizen is. I wish I had a gun, but I'd be afraid to used it--even when justified--I'm pretty sick of it all.

We could ask Robert Blake that question :confused:

"Employees at the restaurant told police that when Blake returned to the restaurant to retrieve the gun he supposedly left." :confused:

Well, it was an Italian restaurant.

To bad he didn't kill himself as far as I'm concerned. And I have no problem with a guy carrying a gun. But the trouble is, and I've been jumped 3 times already, if you use it, even justifiably so as would have been the case with me, you face charges and maybe prison. I'd love the bastards that violated me, even if it was so much as a shove, I'd love the violator to be dead. I'd only worry about the trouble I'd have with the law. There is no justice--it's just us. I'm not part of the us, no regular citizen is. I wish I had a gun, but I'd be afraid to used it--even when justified--I'm pretty sick of it all.

Wow, you are really pissed off. Do you have someone besides us to talk to about it?

Wow, you are really pissed off. Do you have someone besides us to talk to about it?

He said he's been "jumped" 3 times. If true, we don't know how violent those assaults might have been, or how they may have affected his life. I say let him vent.

The only safe way to carry a Glock with a chambered round is with a form-fitted holster. The safety is made into the trigger. They're notorious for shooting people that try to carry them in their wasteband.

I guess the idea would be to not chamber the round. Or don't carry it in your waistband. Or don't wear sweatpants. Or don't go to the club. Or don't carry a gun without a permit and which you don't understand.

I don't know. He made a bad choice somewhere in there.

And the Glock people, way to sort the herd!

:facepalm:

He said he's been "jumped" 3 times. If true, we don't know how violent those assaults might have been, or how they may have affected his life. I say let him vent.

I said nothing to prevent his venting. He sounds pretty fucked up about whatever happened to him - incoherent with rage and fear. Not a good place to be.